• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

surgery

yea im taking things real slow with this arm, trying to lay off the pain killers a bit too, beings ive been on them for the last 7 months, i really dont want to become addicted...not sure if i posted it but the dr i saw specialized in shoulders, he yold me it was the biggest tear in a shoulder that hes ever seen, i have 7 pins...well again thanks for the support ill still try and show up for events just cant bounce around tooo much! thanks guys

yea will do, hry john im gonna get that rebuild kit for the trans, are you still able to help with that when i get it?

tuesdaysfall said:
yea will do, hry john im gonna get that rebuild kit for the trans, are you still able to help with that when i get it?
You got it bro, just let me know when is a good time for you. If you have the tranny out then you can bring it to my house. Maybe PF will help you get it here.

ok thats fine ill make sure to have the xmission pullede by then and hopefully have the rebuild kit, im relying on pig fawker for it right now,,,

Back