• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! azusa mud run!

GrimmJeeper said:
x2 gto snap a pic of the snap andy lol

although the highlight of the day was creepy german guy in the green XJ

Did he touch you?.... do you need to talk about it... we're here for you. :laugh3:

1. You guys are wusses: when we had a guy throw a rod @ the Con we got him finishing the trail on 5 cylinders: this included welding and a beer can.
2. Well..... what can I say... if anyone wants to build a snorkle for cheap.. talk to me :D Why? Cause it never looks to be THAT deep.
3. If you need some help holler: you're just around the corner from me.

rodddd.jpg

roddd.jpg

rod.jpg

Kejtar said:
3. If you need some help holler: you're just around the corner from me.

Cool, what I need is motivation. I am going to pick up a used long block and try to get it in. This coming weekend I will try to start the prep pulling work. Then when I get paid pick up the long block and work on getting it in.

GRIMM where is the video?

over2land said:
So there's the pics....

Where's the words?

Where, when, how, why????

I am soo not gonna even touch this one! But Where? Azusa Canyon! when? well umm today! how? Hydroed!!!

Geez pay attention!!!

silverslk said:
Cool, what I need is motivation. I am going to pick up a used long block and try to get it in. This coming weekend I will try to start the prep pulling work. Then when I get paid pick up the long block and work on getting it in.

need to borrow a hoist? I got one sitting in the garage.

Kejtar said:
need to borrow a hoist? I got one sitting in the garage.

might have to. I have half of one my friend left. If I cant locate the other half.......I will take you up on that.

Thanks

silverslk said:

Andy.

Get a hold of Mhead on here.. he posted in the karma thread for a used long block out of his 87.. I almost went and got it on sat.. he is in SD county...

Clean-RC said:
Andy.

Get a hold of Mhead on here.. he posted in the karma thread for a used long block out of his 87.. I almost went and got it on sat.. he is in SD county...

I have a 93 is the HO block different?

BTW

A BIG thanks to Erikwylie and Socalbilll for the help getting the rig home. And a thanks to Grimm for dealing with Cory the rest of the day and helping me drop the pan to check things out.

silverslk said:
haha
Azusa, today about 1hr into being there, deep water and skinny pedal, because I am a dumbass.

hmmmm... should have come to my place and wrenched, Less carnage.
1 header, motor mounts and tranny mount completed no injuries

Brendan_91XJ said:
hmmmm... should have come to my place and wrenched, Less carnage.
1 header, motor mounts and tranny mount completed no injuries

Thanks Brendan. I knew YOU wouldn't rub it in my face.........:moon:

Maybe we can take the motor out of my totoalled jeep. The insurance company originally said they didn't care what I took off of it as long as it could be towed when they took it. When they contact me I will let you know. It ran good and I just put a new head on it. It also just passed smog. I will keep you posted. Later Danny

silverslk said:
BTW

A BIG thanks to Erikwylie and Socalbilll for the help getting the rig home. And a thanks to Grimm for dealing with Cory the rest of the day and helping me drop the pan to check things out.

No problem!!! Thats what friends are for!

s7tech said:
Maybe we can take the motor out of my totoalled jeep. The insurance company originally said they didn't care what I took off of it as long as it could be towed when they took it. When they contact me I will let you know. It ran good and I just put a new head on it. It also just passed smog. I will keep you posted. Later Danny

Thanks Danny. Thats nice of you.

Back