• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! azusa mud run!

xjjeeper19 said:
Grimm, you forgot...

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....

rofl read the name of the thread ;). Anyway, really sorry i can't make it, jeep is still down (until later today). I got the bottle, alternator and pulley for it. luckilly, i got drunk the other weekend and left my tools at my buddy's house in the moutains. YES. Y'all have fun!

Skwerly said:
rofl read the name of the thread ;). Anyway, really sorry i can't make it, jeep is still down (until later today). I got the bottle, alternator and pulley for it. luckilly, i got drunk the other weekend and left my tools at my buddy's house in the moutains. YES. Y'all have fun!

I realized that after I hit the enter button...

Dang it.

Woke up late (like after 9...) and just said, the hell with it. Went to the junkyard instead, and then started in on finishing my radiator flush.

Did my buddy Grimm make a fool of himself?

erikwylie said:
He is being a little shy!!! But, I can tell you it has to do with TWO different tow trucks

GEICO roadside assistance from OHV parking lot to ERIKWYLIE's then AAA from there to my home. haha

It now sits in the driveway with no oil pan. hint hint haha:shhh: :dunno:

Clean-RC said:
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITH OUT PICTURES!!!!!
x2 gto snap a pic of the snap andy lol

although the highlight of the day was creepy german guy in the green XJ

From the sparse info so far...

I'm kinda glad I didn't take my stock XJ out there.

Or were you trying to show up the ACORA trucks, Silver?

Back