• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! azusa mud run!

dammm, is it really this sunday? FAck! im suppose to g RC crawlin on sunday. would be cool to test my new/old XJ on some dirt.

No, he's just new, and not used to checking the post dates... But he will, now!

[Disclaimer, in case of actual true stupidity on Boostamante's part: This post originated in Dec of 2007... you're approximately 13 months late for the run, so get moving!]

LMAO...........well... yes im not that stupid... just a little...

I realized it later after i posted and though.... ummm a bit late yes??? anyway...i was at work and coulnt get back on to edit my stupid post.

Shit happens....and reading owned me on this one.

edit:i see now what happened. I clicked at the bottom where it showed me similar threads, i just clicked on it not realizing it was way old. Guess thats what happens when you skim throuhg posts.
Guess i got all excited, whoops!

Last edited:
Wait... you let work keep you from posting on NAXJA? WTF? I don't know if you can be forgiven for that one... =)

Wait... you let work keep you from posting on NAXJA? WTF? I don't know if you can be forgiven for that one... =)

your are right, thats no excuse...lol

i always reading this site while im at work. i should be busy but rather that be productive, i just log on and wait for my work to pile up. i work better under pressure. :looney:

Back