• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen FJ60 South Carolina

That's awful. Can't imagine what i'd do if some low life stole my pup.

Will be keeping my eyes out around Charlotte...

That sucks. I've seen a bunch of sketchy folks in that parking lot. We have a cabin less than 5 miles from that Wal-mart.

There's so many different places up in those mountains to stash a vehicle.

Hopefully, the pup will turn up somewhere.

Andy, I know from family in TR that drugs has really taken that place over. Unfortunately some of those druggies are my family. One was busted for cooking meth.

Most likely the yota is going to be stripped or shipped out of the country. Hopefully the pup was turned out on a back road and someone will pick it up. Hopefully the pup had tags on it.

I hate to see stuff like this

It amazes me that word travels so fast...

My wife was on Facebook last night. She hollered at me to come look. Someone completely unrelated to me or anyone related to NAXJA had shared this info.

The word is apparently out there.

Bump for the missing pup. I keep checking the original thread on pirate. The op is a persistent man, who is getting some serious help from the www.

And the media. If it had just been a nice FJ60 stolen then it is what it is. But the low life's took the mans dog and didn't have the decency to drop the dog somewhere where it would have been found and safe.

I'm not a dog person but I can imagine how he must feel. I have family in Travelers Rest/Greenville/Simpsonville, all on the lookout for anything related to the dog and truck.

A key note to his story, the truck was last seen heading north on 25. I think they call that "State Park Road" and when heading north out of TR you are heading in to low populated area that a vehicle could easily be hidden in. The dog may very well just be wondering around lost.

Maybe this weekend a group of off-road enthusiast could get out and ride the roads and just show a presence in the area up there.

The question is; Is the truck/dog still in SC?

that's gotta be the best news i've heard all year. couldn't imagine not knowing where my dogs were, if they were alive or not.

Back