• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steel Wheels 5 for 5 on 4.5

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got 5 rockcrawler steel wheels 4 are just plain jane black wheels and the 5th is a simulock... 4 have rock rash and a decent amount of it the 5th touched the trail twice and only once on mine the other was rockrunners missing valve stem... Ill take 150.00 for all 5 they go for like 50 apiece new considering the condition they'll work great on the trail and don't balance to bad at all... I used airsoft pellets with my 35s and 7-8 ounces and they worked great up to 75mph... They are dismounted already so come on over and pick em up I would recommend to clean up the outer edges on 2 as there are some sharp spots but their straight and hold air great....

themud

ps they are 15x8 with 3.75 backspacing...

Im trying to keep em together right now but I might offer ya up the spare a little later...

themud

come on folks get these off my side yard...

I would love to get them from you but am in tucson and cant get up there til thurs afternoon. If you still have them I will gladly pick them up.

Back