• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spring Creek this afternoon

Lets go Saturday the 9th if you really want to. Im either going to do it 3 weeks in a row, or go somewhere else this Saturday, just don't know where.

We could also do it Sat the 16th. My wife doesn't work that Sunday so I'd be able to camp out. It just depends on when you guys were planning on heading down to COFest.

So would the 16th work better for you too Mike or will that interfere with COFest?

Either way we need to lock it down plan wise because I'm going to have to find a sitter for the wee lad.

Friday night run. Camp if you want.

I might be running it this Saturday as well, maybe.

Cool, that works for me. So Tommy Knockers at 7pm for a bite and a pint?

I don't understand why we don't do Beau Jo's... but I'm down for a bite.... and a pint of apple juice?

Beau Jo's is good and all, but do they serve Tommy Knocker's beer? If they do then I'm definitely down with that as Beau Jo's is better eating. My main thing is the beer, I love me a god micro-brew and Tommy Knocker's is way up there on my list of fav's.

Yep, Friday the 15th.

So Beau Jo's at 7 for a bite and then start heading to the trail once the sun goes down? I'll have to get my spot lights wired up finally for this one.

I might have to go across the street and snag a growler if Beau Jo's doesn't have my beverage of choice. :D

I got a truck lined up and a baby sitter also so it'll be me and the wifey on this one. This'll be her first trip in the YJ too since the attempt for us to run Left Hand went bust on account of the ATV wreck we'd found.

Back