• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Speedo Gears - $5 each

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
I have a handful of speedo gears and from different generations.

This is what I have:

IMG_7303.jpg

IMG_7304.jpg

Left to Right. 39, 19?, 34, 34, 30, 28.

Here is your guide chart.

speedochart.jpg

Located in Pasadena

91-93 are long shaft
94-01 are short shaft
That should help you determine if it will work in your vehicle

Put me in line for the 30..

Avery, if the other guys don't come through, I will take that speedo gear.
I pass by Pasadena everyday on my way home and can swing by (at your convenience) but, I don't want to step on anybody's toes.
Sent you a PM

Thanks,

Hans

Avery, if the other guys don't come through, I will take that speedo gear.
I pass by Pasadena everyday on my way home and can swing by (at your convenience) but, I don't want to step on anybody's toes.
Sent you a PM

Thanks,

Hans
Oh yeah, that's the 39 tooth

Hans

So who ever wants these please PM me and we need to arrange getting them to you and $$$ to me.

Thanks

-Avery

Why no 35 tooth gear?

Probably using it, lol.

I have some PMs I need to go through but as of right now, the 39 and the 19? are gone.

i'll take the 34!

So what is the correct speedo gear chart? I can't seem to find one that matches the one above. All the ones i've found say a 34T gear is for 38" tires and 4:56. But above says 35" and 4:56. Thanks

If the above chart is correct i'll take the other 34T

So what is the correct speedo gear chart? I can't seem to find one that matches the one above. All the ones i've found say a 34T gear is for 38" tires and 4:56. But above says 35" and 4:56. Thanks

If the above chart is correct i'll take the other 34T

That is the Advanced Adapters gear chart.

If you already have the gears and tires you're planning on I would calculate it yourself instead of relying on a gear chart.

I did so and the speedometer in my red Jeep is accurate up to 2% or so.

Back