• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spanaway Moonshiners Swapmeet

ECKSJAY said:
Someone found my stash.

180px-HuffingGoldPaint.jpg

OK, Phil. Put down the Firefox and step away from the Fark. :twak:

If the ORLY owl shows up I'm calling your folks for an intervention.

Halogen Willy. He shoots fireballs ooot his eyes and loitning boltz ooot his arse!

3zq6ant.jpg

IXNAYXJ said:
Where did you get a picture of Sunshine's cat...? I did assume they'd be HID's, to be honest.

3zq6ant.jpg

-----Matt-----

Maybe ceiling Cat knows (he knows all)
ceilingcat.jpg

OK, thread is now officially FARKED.

/that last pic might get it banninated to the den
//then we can add boobies!
///and more more slashies!!

If you can read masturbate, then you already do it. It's not exactly den worthy I wouldn't think. It's just a picture of a cat.

SubtleAggression said:
well i plan on going Sunday. maybe i will get a chance to meet everyone. not that anyone will recognize my screen name cause im a noob :)

When you see our booth /w PNWJEEP and CRAWL MAGAZINE banners, stop in and say HI. I BELIEVE we'll be in the North end of the newest building.

John

Holy cow. I live 5 minutes away and it's taking some convincing because it sucked last year. I can't imagine driving 6 hrs for a swapmeet.

you can do portland to seattle in less than 2hrs(I miss my caravan) so you should be able to do it in less than that.

WheelinJR said:
portland to seattle is more like 3.5-4 hours, how do you do it in less than 2?
I did it every other week for two years in 1 hour, 45 minutes from my house in Tacoma to the Oregon border (Hayden Island, just outside of PDX).

150-ish miles, 75 mph...just about two hours. :dunno: Seattle to Portland is less than 200 miles, so do the math. NOT 4 hours!

EDIT: Mapquest says it 173 miles from Seattle to Portland. At 75 mph (somewhat conservative) that equals about 2 hours, 30 minutes. You should also be able to do better than 75.

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
Back