• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moonshiners Swap Meet

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Theirs a thread about this in the forsale section but not everyone goes in there so...

The moonshiners swap meet is this Sunday!
http://www.moonshinersjeepclub.com/swapmeet/swapmeet.htm

9am- 4pm at the Puyallup fairgrounds.

Master-Pull will have a booth there and we will have a ton of items to blow out; odds and ends ropes, built to order ropes, used ropes, shackles, fairleads, rock guards, bags, KOH t shirts, hats and much much more.

Come stop by and see us if you end up going!

-Alex

I'll be there also. Stop by and say HI. Look for the PNWJeep and CRAWL Magazine rigs! You can't miss it.

I'll apologize ahead of time if I'm super busy and don't have time to chitchat. LOL

I'll be there also. Stop by and say HI. Look for the PNWJeep and CRAWL Magazine rigs! You can't miss it.

I'll apologize ahead of time if I'm super busy and don't have time to chitchat. LOL

You are 2 or 3 away from us?

If you guys can find the Master-Pull booth you can find the other one, oh and there will be a Master-Pull vehicle in the PNWJeep booth.;)

-Alex

im going. ill be shure to stop by. im guessing this is gona be in the same area that the 4wheel parts is in?

im going. ill be shure to stop by. im guessing this is gona be in the same area that the 4wheel parts is in?
i doubt it... 4wheel parts is usually outside in a huge tent, PNW is usually inside the big building where it's warm.

Does that mean YOU will be there:D

I'm driving the truck. :D Got our new banner and window decals delivered today, too.

LOL winches :D

803203080_DGgnv-XL.jpg

Let me know what time you are headed there, Phil I will follow you, and pick up one of those winches, that just happened to 'fall' off the truck. Along with anything else that happens to fall.

Looking forwards to tomorrow, should bump into quite a few of ya. I'll more'n likely be wearing a Sailor Jerry shirt, plaid Longhorns cap, and a bright-ass orange Longhorns key lanyard on the left ass pocket. Can you tell I'm from Texas... heh.

im headin down. look forward to seein some of you down there.

Looking forwards to tomorrow, should bump into quite a few of ya. I'll more'n likely be wearing a Sailor Jerry shirt, plaid Longhorns cap, and a bright-ass orange Longhorns key lanyard on the left ass pocket. Can you tell I'm from Texas... heh.

:laugh2:

Swing by the Master-Pull booth, a few NAXJA members will be with me there.

-Alex

ill see ya all tomorrow. hopefully be there when da gates open

Back