• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socalfest 2012

Where should we hold Socalfest this year?

• Duh, we always have it in Big Bear!

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • See my suggestion in this thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corral Canyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson Valley area

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Truckhaven

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will the campground be open by then?
Wasn't socalfest postponed a couple years back due to snow?

As of right now I don't think snow will be a problem although the Campground is not reservable right now because the management contract has not been finalized.

i most likely will be staying at the cabin but will still come hang out at the camp ground

Totally. Besides, later might be a tad warmer. I remember a few April events it was in the teens (I was in shorts, and lost, too, but that’s a whole other Oprah).

I like that date.
Don't forget about the ladies, D-rek

btw, i was hoping to flat tow my jeep behind my van so i can sleep comfortably and be warm. there will be tons of room in the van for carying up whatever if a grill needs to be hauled up there or something.
will there be a place to park it within stumbling distance to the campsite? not sure what the layout is up there. i'll most likely have a movie projector we can use to watch movies or video clips from trail runs on the side of the van after dark (white, windowless, warn your kids!)

Back