• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socalfest 2012

Where should we hold Socalfest this year?

• Duh, we always have it in Big Bear!

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • See my suggestion in this thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corral Canyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson Valley area

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Truckhaven

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Later would be warmer
true. the weekend of the 26th would also work.
the 20th is my birthday and i plan on being too drunk to operate a motor vehicle that weekend. not that i expect you guys to work around me, but my vote goes to the 5th, 12th, or 26th.

How about Cinco de drinko?

Mother's Day is May 13. Memorial Day weekend is May 26-28. So I suggest May 18-20 for SoCal Fest.

I don't know why I voted. It's been a few years since I've been to SoCal Fest. By the time it comes around, my XJ might be lifted to 4" with 33's again, then back to stock, then back to 30's with 1" of lift. Or it might be sold.. :dunno:

Oh yeah, I vote for onions on the side.. (There I going voting again.. :spin1:)

E

Mother's Day is May 13. Memorial Day weekend is May 26-28. So I suggest May 18-20 for SoCal Fest.

Great minds think alike!! Though I'm not sure what that has to do with Johnny or me...

I'd say Big Bear 5/18-20, Serrano Campground. I will reserve the usual "NAXJA HQ" double spot once John confirms the date.

Hopefully Grimm or someone can come up with a T-Shirt design again (the sooner the better!).

I'll be taking money for, and distributing clothing, raffle tickets, and food tickets.

There are a lot of folks with better vendor connections than I have (I'm a railroad conductor, not a Vendor Schmoozer), but I guess I can try to help out in a pinch.

that weekend would be best... not only for my birthday weekend lol but its not a holiday weekend so we should have a larger turn out...

18-20th sounds good to me. I'll get crackin on a bitchin shirt design some time in the next couple of weeks. :thumbup:

Back