• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal/Sierra Chapter Pismo Trip

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
2 years ago I remember doing a run in early June to Pismo with some of the guys from So Cal and Sierra Chapter. It wasn't anything official, but it was alot of fun.

I was wondering if anyone's interested in doing something like this again.

I'm available to do a trip like this May 8-10, 15-17, or 29-30. Unfortunately work is killing just about every other weekend between now and September.

Anyone else interested?

I was actually planning to go there the weekend of the 23/24th :doh:

I will be out of town this weekend, but for future I'm down to chill (=

I had mucho fun at Pismo...I might be down but I have to pick my runs and count my pennies right now

what kind of stuff did you guys plan to do? im down to go out but im not trying to jump my jeep or race up comp bunny hill... im down to drink and have a big bomb fire though =D

what kind of stuff did you guys plan to do? im down to go out but im not trying to jump my jeep or race up comp bunny hill... im down to drink and have a big bomb fire though =D

Last time we just did some runs around, nobody jumped. We had a great time playing around some bowls and doing some hill runs. At night, campfires and brews, just hanging out. Sometimes the fun of the dunes is just watching the other morons.

Last time we just did some runs around, nobody jumped. We had a great time playing around some bowls and doing some hill runs. At night, campfires and brews, just hanging out. Sometimes the fun of the dunes is just watching the other morons.

Dunes, Beach, Beer, Morons? Sounds like fun. I have never been to Pismo, I will have to try to make it.

I thought that was you i was racing back to camp when i found the whoops? Never got more than 6-8 feet off the sand, but at 70mph I must have cleared some distance :)

Might have been after I left, I had to go home early ;)

Well i believe ill be able to make it in may. Depending on the weekend. So decide on a weekend and i am gonna try to make it... And mike Come on jumping is all the fun lol..

Back