• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal poker night?

poker? i hardly know her.

need someone to step up and host it.

how about this. 1st saturday of every month. that would make the first one march 1st,3 saturdays from now. who wants to host it? it looks like we have 8-10 people interested if not more... and this would be an every month kind of deal. im willing to drive as far as i need to, we just need someone who can handle that many people.

so who's got the space?:eeks1:

So, Grimm, you have been to my house. We can give it a try and see if there is enough room and if the location works and go from there. How does that sound? I don't have a "poker table" or any cool shit like that but I am down to have a bunch of people in my pad. I do have a old conference table in the back yard that if the rain hasn't completely ruined would be good for large groups.

silverslk said:
So, Grimm, you have been to my house. We can give it a try and see if there is enough room and if the location works and go from there. How does that sound? I don't have a "poker table" or any cool shit like that but I am down to have a bunch of people in my pad. I do have a old conference table in the back yard that if the rain hasn't completely ruined would be good for large groups.
i have a poker tabletop type thing, and 2 cases of poker chips. andy's it is then!!! BYOB, and eat before you come. does the 1st work for you Andy?

GrimmJeeper said:
need someone to step up and host it.

how about this. 1st saturday of every month. that would make the first one march 1st,3 saturdays from now. who wants to host it? it looks like we have 8-10 people interested if not more... and this would be an every month kind of deal. im willing to drive as far as i need to, we just need someone who can handle that many people.

so who's got the space?:eeks1:

I'll host but I don't think anyone wants to drive to Catalina Island for it

Hey, mike. I have my son the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of every month. Think we could do it 2dn or 4th saturday?? Working on/ wheeling in jeeps is already getting in the way of hanging out with him I don't need more stuff. That would give us either the 23rd of this month ot the 8th of March.

silverslk said:
Hey, mike. I have my son the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend of every month. Think we could do it 2dn or 4th saturday?? Working on/ wheeling in jeeps is already getting in the way of hanging out with him I don't need more stuff. That would give us either the 23rd of this month ot the 8th of March.
8th of march is night before my bday, so no dice there. maybe the23rd... what say you folks?

Haven't played in a long time... But love the game.
Gonna be a long drive for me though, no matter where it is.
Still, I'd like to sit in now and then.:woohoo:

Back