• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

Being it's a Boy Scout Camp, do you accept female applicants?

When does the season begin and end?

Sure do!

Season is approx June 5-Sept 1

For the beer lovers and those in San Diego

I was just on Stone's website and they're hiring for alot of stuff: bottlers, truck drivers, sales, marketing, and accounting.

My company needs 2 service sales people - one for OC and one for San Diego.

If you have a sales background or are interested, shoot me a PM.

the company is McKinley equipment. We are located in Irvine near the SNA airport.

www.mckinleyequipment.com

Last edited:
Camp Emerald Bay (Boy Scout Camp on west end)

Pay for age 18+ staff starts at $205/week + room and board. That was the 08 rate, it may go up for 09.

Area Directors get more.

This is a fun job.

Oddly enough, it looks like pay has not gone up since 1999 - it was the same when I did it. :laugh:

Guys, I am absolutely desperate. If you know of ANY place that is hiring for ANY thing, please PM me.

I am looking for an experienced concrete/block mason with a laborer/apprentice.

Pay is DOE and will be discussed at the interview only.

We work from Lancaster to Santa Barbara to Pasadena.

Call Century Custom Concrete

805 732 6554 Ask for Aaron
email@ [email protected]
or you can PM me.
(thats me)

I am looking for an experienced concrete/block mason with a laborer/apprentice.

Pay is DOE and will be discussed at the interview only.

We work from Lancaster to Santa Barbara to Pasadena.

Call Century Custom Concrete

805 732 6554 Ask for Aaron
email@ [email protected]
or you can PM me.
(thats me)

Checked the hall lately?

This is a fun job.

Oddly enough, it looks like pay has not gone up since 1999 - it was the same when I did it. :laugh:

Did you work at Emerald?

I worked there in 1999.

Pay has gone up for the adult staff, but not the youth.

If your looking for just a-little money to get you by, you can scrap batteries. You get about $5 a battery, and most place are more than happy to give them to you.

really??? :rolleyes: what do you do just go to shops and ask for used batteries? were can you get 5$ a battery?
i'll give you $5 a battery, as long as its not a little lawn tractor or jet ski/motorcycle battery. that way they'll get turned in for cores and recycled properly :cheers: i can take the smaller ones too but there is no core value on them.

i'll give you $5 a battery, as long as its not a little lawn tractor or jet ski/motorcycle battery. that way they'll get turned in for cores and recycled properly :cheers: i can take the smaller ones too but there is no core value on them.

Hmm I have the old XJ battery in the garage. Will any Napa give me $5?

Back