• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Job Board

Ok, don't laugh.

BA in Philosophy. Extraordinary people skills, public speaking experience, professional theatre acting background, great computer skills (I can build them), excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong management skills in just about any setting.

INFP/ENFJ.

Proficient with Office and can learn ANYTHING quick.

Previous experience mainly in sales, account management (vendor support, data management, etc), and small business ownership.

I'm looking for ANYTHING, and quickly! I can learn any system or program faster than you can say "Dana 35's suck."

If you can help me, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

OK, i hate to join the ranks of those looking but here goes

master welder/ fabricator, experienced in aviation welding, structural welding, pipe fitting/welding i have multiple certs and experience in SMAW, GMAW AND TIG.

i am experienced in cad CNC PLASMA machine with some mill experience as well

i also have experience in network technology, i am gang cable connector certified and fiber optic splicing and connector certified

my work history is 12 years aviation structural mechanic, aviation welder in the navy, structural field engineer/ welder for GeneralDynamics network systems, field supervisor/ welder fitter for south coast welding and most recently, Trophy truck division supervisor/ fabricator welder for Master Craft racing.

i am looking for now and travel is acceptible

hook a red letter up

posting for my pops,

He is currently out of work he has 20 plus years of experiance in hydrulics. Most recently he worked at a company that repaired utility trucks. He used to work for cummings tearing down diesel engines. He hurt his back at work about 8 months ago he was on disabilty for a while but the company let him go. He was up to his accident crawling up under and over trucks. If anyone knows of something in the LA area let me know, he is looking for something that wont require as much crawling (something a little easier on the back) if you know of something please let me know

I thought I'd try and reach out to my JEEP friends for help....

Looking for an entry level position in the LA/LB area for my WIFE.

Unfortunately her resume looks like a slice of swiss cheese working various part time jobs and being full time mom.

She has been working in the Termite business for a couple of years now, but with home sales really coming to a stop has hurt that industry as well. She was laid off back in Oct from a full time position, and is working part time for small one man outfit in Lomita but only 2-3 hours a day.

She does general office/administrative work filing, scheduling, light accounting (payables/receivables) etc....

If anyone knows of anything, please let me know. TIA

BTW, she also went to Culinary School, so if anyone knows of any resturant work too or anything to do with food, baking, pastry, etc... Let us know too!

THANKS
Scott Suyeto

Feeler:

I'm looking for a helping hand in the DJ industry. I've got gigs lined up on the weekends and mostly need help with loading/unloading and setting up equipment. Experience with pro audio and lighting a plus. Most gigs are 4 - 6 hours per. PM me

Hey gang,

I got a job as a service manager for a company in Irvine.

We are always accepting applications for warehouse dock levelers and roll-up/ high speed door guys.

Welding, hydrolics, and electrical skills desired, plus good work ethic.

Work area is SoCal. After training with another tech, we assign a you a van. We provide all power tools, you provide your hand tools. You drive the van home every night and get disptached from your house.

The company is McKinley Equipment. www.mckinleyequipment.com

Shoot me a PM or come by and complete a resume.

Pay is DOE.

Looking for a Summer Job, unfortunatly only 16 but have been working for almost 2 years, looking for anything from answering phones, to stocking warehouse, to mechanics, help with anything, driving etc.... Pm me if any openings. Great worker wont slack or let you down,currently working in a restraunt have been a server/host/fountain/busser done it all great personality, good with anything electronical, and great with people always possitive :rtm:

hey guys if anyone know of a place that is highering for a drafter i know autocad solidworks i work now at a sandrail shop as an assembler and i just want to put my cad work 2 use...... i worked at silvercrest as a drafter for 4 years so i know autocad

well thanks
mike

Alright ladies and gents, I think it's time for a change of pace for me. As some of you may know, I left Team Honda last week and am inhouse again. Experience wise; I've been whithin the motorcycle industry for the last 6 years, with the majority of that being suspension work. I also spent a couple years doing rider support for a couple high end gear companies. Schooling; I have my Bachelor's in Journalism, and an Associate's Degree in Photography. I'd like to stay in the Automotive industry, but I can adapt to most any work environments. Also, I'm very proficient in computers. Excel, word, Vista, XP, etc. At this time, I'm not out of a job, just putting out feelers.....

if you don't mind traveling to work or relocating to AZ or NM Freeport-McMoRan (the copper mining company) has openings in various trades and professions at mines in eastern AZ (Morenci and Safford,) Miami (east of Phx,) and Green Valley (south of Tucson) as well as in the Silver City, NM area (Chino and Tyrone mines.) I worked for them in the 80's but am not currently affiliated in any way except for having a friend there who pointed this out. The hiring process is pretty disorganized, if interested you should spend time on the phone locating HR in whatever location and calling them a couple times a day till they either grant an interview or tell you to go away.

http://www.fcx.com/careers/current.htm

Try "temp" or "intern" in the search field if you are a college student looking for a summer job. Housing is subsidized and there should be a lot of OT available.

Any accountants out there or people with public accounting experience? I work at a "Big-4" and can help you get a foot in the door. Let me know if you are interested. Also, we are looking for interns right now!

posting for a friends company.

CALIFORNIA MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Job Description

CLASS TITLE: SBC-AM/Sales Consultant

Department: Operations Support/SBCS Reg Location: Telecommuter
Reports To: Manager, SBC Pt. Solutions Job Code:
Pay Grade: FLSA Status: Exempt
Rev Date: 6/12/08 Revised by: F. Gomez

JOB SUMMARY:
The Small Business Consulting Account Manager is responsible for the development of new and repeat business from small manufacturers with under $15 million in annual revenues through telesales, networking, events and partner referrals. Present CMTC consulting services and Small Manufacturers Advantage™ program in the Southern California region.

Essential Functions:
· Experienced in solution selling
· Conduct or participate in sales calls.
· Assesses client needs (Cross sell) and coordinate or develops consulting SOW for the delivery of services that provide value to client’s business
· Develop project plans, timelines, milestones, and budgets
· Act as Project Manager when required
· Develop and manages existing client relationships
· Prepare and conduct internal and external review meetings to review performance to plan and check on client satisfaction
· Develop referrals and leads from clients and partners
· Prepare and present final reports to client’s management staff when need it
· Solid business background
· Very familiar with issues facing small business
· Understands accounting, distribution and manufacturing systems concepts
· Working knowledge of operations and finance
· Completes management reports as directed.
· Database entry reporting of business development activities.
· Identifies opportunities through telesales, events and networking for leads.
· Managing a client portfolio for proper implementation of projects and repeat business.
· Prepare clients for NIST survey and letters to legislators.

Qualification Requirements:

Education and Experience:
· Bachelors’ degree/Master’s preferred, in Business Development, Engineering or Consulting Management Manufacturing discipline.
· A minimum of five years Sales experience in a manufacturing or professional services environment.
· Sound administrative skills, well-developed management skills - principles and people.
· Direct experience in service environments and/or manufacturing.
· Experienced at selling Services

Personal Characteristics:
· High energy, goal oriented individual.
· Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
· Participative teaming style which advocates a team concept.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
· Solid track record, the ability to close deals quickly and effectively,
· Ability to establish credibility and be decisive - but able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
· Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.

please email [email protected].

I need a little side work here and there. Anyone need a shop kid who can weld BS stuff and grind like no other maybe weekends or after classes?

Im also an EE student @ UCR so im somewhat intelligent.

I have experience in a lot of different things.

Let me know. Thanks.

-Allen

Well now that I'm back in Palm Springs area I need to start looking for work... So if anyone knows anything from Banning to Indio, please let me know... At this point I am willing to do any kind of work..

I'm 24 years old, have retail management skills as well as general labor skills(jackhammers, digging, etc).

Thanks,

Mike

Anybody know of any internship opportunities for a prospective Mechanical Engineer? Don't quite know if I'm going to pursue this during the school year or wait until next summer, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to start looking. I have a thorough understanding of Dynamics, Statics, Material Science, General Chemistry and Calculus, and will soon have experience in AutoCad as well as knowledge in Thermodynamics, Solid Mechanics, Fluid Dynamics, and much more by the end of this coming school year. I'd really like to get involved with a company that is part of the Automotive trade, as this is what interests me the most. However, I'm open to just about anything. Thanks!

-Rich

Back