• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Holiday Party - 12.11.10

I can offer up a long folding table but I'll be arriving too late for it to be of use I'm betting. If someone can pick it up friday evening from my moms place in Gardena I can bring it home with me after the party.

So Far Johnny and maybe Carol is bring a table. I can bring 1 easy-up. We need a couple more tables and 1-2 more easy-ups. Anyone?

I will not be attending, but Carol is welcome to grab my folding table and easy-up on her way... assuming she can fit two tables and an easy up and 4 adults in her Mits.

Looks like I am subtracting 1 Adult and 4 kids. My wifes father is not expected to make it through the weekend, so I am sending her and the kids to Mexico for a few weeks for the funeral and to be with her mother.

Sorry to hear that Brendan, Condolences.

Thanks, Wish I could go as well, but the $$ to send the family there is going to hurt the X-mas season and I have customer appointments for the rest of the month that are written in stone

Oh, that sucks Brendan! Give Araceli my condolences!

Likewise.

Thanks everyone, I will pass along your massages to Araceli

Now back to the party talk

Brendan, call me sometime this weekend, and we'll talk about how to get food/sides/bounce house/etc...

Thanks!
Carol

Since Remi might be there I am a maybe +1 guest. :gee:

Just saw Remi last night. He's not coming to the party.

How's the table situation, do you have enough?
I've got 3 six footers, but will be leaving early to get back here for a basketball game.

I think 2 people are bringing tables and I will bring one. If we can get 1-2 more tables just in case, we should be good. Once the food has been served we wont really need them so you can take them back with you when you leave early

Back