• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Holiday Party - 12.11.10

I know =).

Leaving now, heading for the party. Troy & daughter Miranda (who were going to carpool with me) are a no-show, she's got a tummy ache. So that means I can really crank the tunes on the way up (My daughter, whose car I'm taking, even gave me permission! :clap::music:

regret having to say it but my daughter and i are out, sorry folks, i know you were hoping to see us.

Sorry guys... wont make it :( Had an AC/Heating contractor come out to bid on a project and he just left.... and in 2.5 hours I gotta be elshewhere :( First Xmas party I'll miss since the start.... sorry...

Come on over peepz, the party will continue until late evening

Good to see some of you again, it's been awhile. I was glad Geoff hightailed it as soon as i got there :D

Good times :cheers: Thanks for hosting Brendan, and thanks to Josh and Carol for getting the group together.

Thanks to ALL who showed up. Huge thanks to Brendan for again cooking up his awesome carne asada and being a great host.

Thanks to Carol for helping with the membership item giveaways! We gave away a large amount of a cool stuff to paid members. Carol and I will be following up with those who won to arrange pick-up or shipping. Brendan also has some goodies for the Long Beach area winners.
004.JPG

005.JPG

Great party. Thanks Brendan and Carol. It was good to finally meet a bunch and see some again. :wave:

And the Membership Schwag winners are:

Screen Name/real first name/goodies won/who to contact (via PM)to get your schwag
========================================================================
1708Race/Eric/ UVEX safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/Brendan_91XJ delivered at Jeepspeed awards tonight
1716race/Tom/ Previous Event t-shirt, split cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
1967rick/Rick/ Previous Event t-shirt, split cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
danwho/Dan
clip_image001.gif
hoodie, Boxhandler working gloves (L)
/PM Carol.92124
DesertRunner/Chad/Previous Event t-shirt, CLC Hybrid Dexterity gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124
DirtBound/Nathan/UVEX safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/PM Carol.92124
Esjohansen/Eric/2.5 lb Kidde fire extinguisher/PM Carol.92124
Gerr/Dan/Pyramex safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/ToyotaWrench Ted has them for you.
Icehawk/Matthew/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124
Jeepcherokeeboy97/Nick/Previous Event t-shirt, CLC Hybrid Dexterity gloves (L)/JohnnieWalker Jeremy has them for you.
Jeepspeedchief/Clive/SmittyBilt D-rings (pair)/ PM DJBlade311
JESSE A aka 01 XJ Cherokee/Jesse/ SmittyBilt D-rings (pair)/PM Carol.92124
Kejtar/Remi/2.5 lb Kidde fire extinguisher/PM DJBlade311
lamula/Gary/Previous Event t-shirt, cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
lazyxj/Larry/Previous Event t-shirt, CLC Hybrid Dexterity gloves (L)/PM Carol.92124
livinthedream/Guy/10person First Aid Kit/PM Carol.92124
MJR/Mike/
clip_image001.gif
hoodie, Nemesis safety glasses
/PM DJBlade311
Mr. Pickle/Layton/Nemesis safety glasses, pr of welding gloves/PM DJBlade311
nixon354/Nicolas/Energizer 3 LED headlamp w/batteries/PM Brendan_91XJ
paulhead/Paul/Previous Event t-shirt, split cowhide Driver’s gloves (L)/PM Brendan_91XJ
rexrad25/Timothy/10person First Aid Kit/PM Carol.92124
rpraterxj/Robert/500W Halogen Quartz worklight with carry handle/PM DJBlade311
rrackett/Robert/
clip_image001.gif
/PM Carol.92124
Ryno_XJ aka ryno44/Dean/Smittybilt 2”x20ft 20,000 lb recovery strap/PM Carol.92124
Slowrider/Curt/
clip_image001.gif
hoodie, Pyramex safety glasses
/DJBlade311 already got to him
Souske/Sean/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/picked up at party
waxer/Steven/Energizer 3 LED headlamp w/batteries/PM Brendan_91XJ
xj2tow/Jon/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124
xjbubba/G Roger/Smittybilt 2”x20ft 20,000 lb recovery strap/PM Carol.92124
xman/Dean/
clip_image001.gif
/PM Carol.92124
Xtreme XJ/Curt/Previous Event t-shirt, smooth grain cowhide gloves (XL)/PM Carol.92124

If you won clothing, we will do the best we can to accommodate your size but are limited to what we have on hand. We will allocate sizes in the order of PMs received. If you end up only with choices totally not your size, we will make some sort of arrangements to give you credit off other
clip_image001.gif
schwag if at all possible.

THANKS !!! PM sent Carol...

What about all these damn NAXJA trash bags in my garage... we could have doled those out too... :spin1:

Curt

Crap... I should to get them from you before SoCal Fest, at least...

:gee: The only guy further away then me is Rick... and that's where they we're going... HELL I'm going to charge them rent :D

Whenever... not life or death... we'll hook up.

Thanks again...
Curt

Thank you Brendan for letting me and Ilia stay at your place and for hosting the party.
I was glad to be there and see/meet everyone.

That is a massive fail of epic proportions! Just kidding.

Can't be "epic", no one died... Must be true, my 19yo son told me so!

I still have a few raffle prizes in the garage, you should have gotten a pm from carol.
Also someone left a table. I get back into town on the 23rd so fire me a PM and we can arrange pick up

Back