• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's showing up this year?

Our friends just called off their wedding that was to be in Illinois, now we can make it!!! Can't wait, last year was a blast. party1:

footdale said:
Our friends just called off their wedding that was to be in Illinois, now we can make it!!! Can't wait, last year was a blast. party1:
Wow, that's some good friends that are willing to call of the wedding so that you can go wheeling ;)

Kejtar said:
Wow, that's some good friends that are willing to call of the wedding so that you can go wheeling ;)

Yeah I eventually had to come clean and tell them that the weekend they picked just wasn't going to work for me :). I'm probably reacting too soon though, there is a lot of reconciliation time left:kissyou:. At least there is a chance now.
-Joe

GSequoia said:
Bah!

Fireringtracks are the bomb.

HiLifts rule.

10,001 uses for Hi-Lift Jacks :idea:

gonna make it this year. hey remi, do you have a name and number for the campground so i can see about a cabin. otherwise i'll just get a tent site there and rough it! i plan on spending more time there this year. also, i plan on not using any delaying tactics like i did last time with the fuel pump/ballast/filter whatever stuff

p.s. i put on the bumper sticker you gave me at big bear.

mikeyl said:
gonna make it this year. hey remi, do you have a name and number for the campground so i can see about a cabin. otherwise i'll just get a tent site there and rough it! i plan on spending more time there this year. also, i plan on not using any delaying tactics like i did last time with the fuel pump/ballast/filter whatever stuff
Here's a link to the campground for those interested
http://www.slickrockcampground.com/

p.s. i put on the bumper sticker you gave me at big bear.
Where's the pic? :D

I'm hoping to show, my 30th birthday falls during fall fling this year. I'm best man at a wedding a week after though, so unless wedding prep is way on track I wont have time. It will be a last minute thing for me. ;(

I am a maybe :D

If it's feasable, I'm there.
I'll know more as the event grows closer.
I wonder if Sean and Laura will be there with the spare bedroom for me?

Right now I'd call my chances 95%.

GSequoia said:
Spare bedroom?

They don't like you too much do they? They offered me the guest house at Rafferty Manor.

:D

I thought you were 'Cabana boy'?

Kejtar said:
I'll be there and I should be in shape ;) I started riding after work although I probably should first fix the rear wheel before I put too many miles on it (it's kind of tweaked ;) )

I allways said I "SHOULD" be in shape buy then then I remembered round and pear are shapes and I'm allready in one of those shapes so mission accomplished:)
I'll be at the Fling with one of my trucks.

gcurtis said:
Depends upon the business and employees, but James and I are in serious planning stages.... Remember, I'm no stranger to Moab. :D Also, what a great excuse to hit the hippie hot springs on the way home!

Hippy chicks are easy.

Reservations will be made this coming up week. Have to see how many days we can get off of work. This will be a great Birthday.party1:

Kim.

gcurtis said:
Would you believe, I'm actually a maybe for this run. :D

:bs:

Back