• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count down to the Crawl

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The XJ is as ready as it will be. Cabin and pavillion are rented. I still have to gather a few tools and spare parts just in case. New BaoFeng radio is on the way. Raffle items are here and still arriving.

This will be my first Crawl in several years. I just hope my worn out body holds up.

I’m stoked myself!! It’ll be good to see some folks I haven’t seen in years. Can’t wait!!!

Heading out tomorrow!

-I got the Jeep all packed up tonight
-serviced the Atlas for the first time since I installed it
-checked all fluids and did a quick once over of everything
-ready to make the drive up to Kentucky. We’ll be heading out Thursday after work. See y’all soon!

Jeep is as good as it's getting (fingers crossed it holds together!).

Loading it on the trailer tonight and hoping to be on the road by 8am tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing some faces I haven't seen in a long time!

We are having fun just catching up with a bunch of old friends. Can’t wait to see you guys tomorrow.

I expect I’ll be able to join you guys for this event next year. Maybe I’ll even meet some food you in Moab in October.

Had a great time! Found a hole in a trailer tire when I stopped for fuel. Looks like it caught a nail then threw it out. That impact came in handy!

I expect I’ll be able to join you guys for this event next year. Maybe I’ll even meet some food you in Moab in October.

That would be great to meet and ride with you. Hopefully it will all work out.

I think High2by is going to get a rig to wheel again so.....

That would be great to meet and ride with you. Hopefully it will all work out.

I think High2by is going to get a rig to wheel again so.....

YES! What's he thinking?

Back