• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's showing up this year?

Well, I got the bike show in Vegas the week bore so since I am already half way there, I might as well go the whole way.

Mei might join us as well. :D

cracker said:
Well, I got the bike show in Vegas the week bore so since I am already half way there, I might as well go the whole way.

Mei might join us as well. :D
Are you bringing a bike safe this time around? :D

Kejtar said:

Then you should be constantly checking your oil level :D

I have site 66 reserved again!
We will be there Oct. 1st through the 9th.
We will probably spend the next week in Co. Springs.
Staying at the Garden of the Gods Campground.
If anyone wants to run something out that way.

Kejtar said:

hmmm.....why would he need one of those....:looney:

and someone please chain down the fire pit this year.

I plan on doing the Fall Fling every year. Thinking of coming down on the 30th and leaving on the 8th. I will be getting a cabin this year, I was there a week early last year and camping in the rain just sucks.

I know lots of folks don't roll in until mid-week or so, who is going to be there early?

Greg

MontanaXJ said:
I plan on doing the Fall Fling every year. Thinking of coming down on the 30th and leaving on the 8th. I will be getting a cabin this year, I was there a week early last year and camping in the rain just sucks.

I know lots of folks don't roll in until mid-week or so, who is going to be there early?

Greg
I'll be there Sat before.

I'll be there on Sunday October 1. Staying at the Bowen.
brendan11.jpg

Kejtar said:
as was the look on the face of the couple when they came back and noticed that their nicely burning fire pit was missing :D

I know nothing. I was passed out by then. :D

--ron

Will be there Sep 30th through Oct 8th. Taking donations now for an Atlas- prefer Paypal or money orders :D

We've never been to Moab but Fall Fling sounds like a do-able event. My rig should be done by then. RE 5.5" lift, new wheels, tires, rear D-44 4:88's etc etc.

We have a motor home and would probably trailer the rig. Any input on RV campgrounds? I see a pretty long list of them in the area.

TIA,

Back