• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what do you have to do

The 8.25 is going to xL8 APEKSx. Sean called dibs on it like 6 months ago. :)

hmmm.. I need to add extra bump stop up front (hockey pucks), fix front disconnects, relocate spare tire, replace front speakers, add washer fluid, reroute the cb antenna, pack, get a tattoo, wash my hair, walk the dog, kiss the preggy wifey, surf the net, and take a poop...

TMI????

E

GrimmJeeper said:
tattoo eh???? :D

lol.. Not exactly.. BUT, I'm trying to squeeze another one in before the squirt comes into our lives. The wife is having a hard time with me doing a full sleeve. :rolleyes: Oh well. She'll live. I'm actually looking for another tattoo artist.

E

EliasJ123 said:
lol.. Not exactly.. BUT, I'm trying to squeeze another one in before the squirt comes into our lives. The wife is having a hard time with me doing a full sleeve. :rolleyes: Oh well. She'll live. I'm actually looking for another tattoo artist.

E
i know an EXCELLENT one... but he's pricey. or i know a very good one, and she's awesome. she did all my sister's work, very good stuff.

EEEEEEEEEEEEK A lot is left from the list of planned items... but.... oh well, I"ll bring it the way it is and I will wheel it the way it is :D

Kejtar said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEK A lot is left from the list of planned items... but.... oh well, I"ll bring it the way it is and I will wheel it the way it is :D
im bringing whatever i have left to get done so i can talk people into helping me fix it up in the camp :shhh:

GrimmJeeper said:
im bringing whatever i have left to get done so i can talk people into helping me fix it up in the camp :shhh:
Come on over: I'll bring my universal tool with me :D :D :D
sledge.jpg

Kejtar said:
Come on over: I'll bring my universal tool with me :D :D :D
sledge.jpg
haha sounds good

im just glad i'll know a few more people this year... last year i didnt know a single one of you guys! crazy eh? and i still came! what a great time ive had this past year with all of you!

i dont know if i would have kept up with everyone here if i didnt feel so welcome last year at the fest, everyone made me feel like part of the group even though they didnt know me. if anyone remembers it was my stepson that was pulling the tickets at the raffle. good times!

GrimmJeeper said:
if anyone remembers it was my stepson that was pulling the tickets at the raffle. good times!
All I remember from last years raffle was that someone needed to get that bullhorn away from Dan :D

I need gas.....

i just need to pack, then leave! party1:

oh !@#$ whered did i put the tent and sleeping bags?!?!? :shiver:

hmmm maybe i should wash the truck too...

Back