• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what do you have to do

GrimmJeeper said:
no just too many beers before posting ;) im usually pretty hammered when i start trolling the forums

:D

Ummmmm....yeah.
At noon on a Friday.....oh wait....I'm kinda' buzzed now myself.
I should get my butt out to the garage.....there has to be something
I should be doing....
:dunno:

Whoo-hoo! Alloy USA finally got their shipment in. So it looks like my Super 44 will be in by Big Bear time. Scott is slapping it all together as we speak. Picking up the 33-spline shafts tomorrow.

Now I just gotta recruit someone to help me put it in on Sunday. :)

xjohnnyc said:
Whoo-hoo! Alloy USA finally got their shipment in. So it looks like my Super 44 will be in by Big Bear time. Scott is slapping it all together as we speak. Picking up the 33-spline shafts tomorrow.

Now I just gotta recruit someone to help me put it in on Sunday. :)

Nice!!! Hey, sorry, but the XJ at PAP was a 4 door.......

tcm glx said:
Nice!!! Hey, sorry, but the XJ at PAP was a 4 door.......

Late model?
What color?
Power windows?
Where?

It was a 99 at the Millikan yard in Ontario.

Oh well, thanks Tony.

What I need to do?
- install my winch
- replace swaybar bushings
- replace oil sending unit
- rear main seal & oil pan gasket
- buy n install new leafs
- replace TREs

What will prolly happen by then instead:
- refill gas tank a few times
- work on the bathroom remodel and try to make some progress

haha i hear ya josh, i might end up just driving my rig up and not even wheeling it, depends on if my front shocks get built in time. i might be beggin for rides up there... but that would work for me cause then i would get to experience the more difficult trails! :moon:

GrimmJeeper said:
haha i hear ya josh, i might end up just driving my rig up and not even wheeling it, depends on if my front shocks get built in time. i might be beggin for rides up there... but that would work for me cause then i would get to experience the more difficult trails! :moon:
I don't have any passengers... you're welcome to ride shotgun :D

Chop more of my fenders to stop them from eating my tires. :(

This trip is next weekend right?
So what do I decide to do? Remove the entire air conditioning system.
Hmmmm.....it appears to have went well, I just need to put it all back together....but you know how that can be.
Got the tires changed/repaired. New glass in the front (new glassssss....ohhhhh! :) )
New tie rod is made, still need to build a spare...with no material here.
Great...
Trying to figure out a nice tool storage and spare mounting configuration.
But I'll be there!

Rick

Jump This said:
This trip is next weekend right?
Rick
DAM... don't scare me like that:gonnablow
It's the weekend after next

I need to fix my Junk

Brendan_91XJ said:
DAM... don't scare me like that:gonnablow
It's the weekend after next

I need to fix my Junk
What do you have left to do.....shoot, tell your boy to help you!!

:repair:

Bumper is sorta in. Gotta drill the passenger framerail where it's missing holes. I just doubled the front winch box corners so I can bolt the tow bar mounts to it.
Relocate the vacuum reservoir, mount highlift, maybe hook up the remote braking. Really thinking of tossing a J20 box in it this week too, but fearing it after watching what BBurge went through.

Got my Super 44 in today. Big thanks to Clean RC for the gear and locker install. And to FordGuy and Mrs. FordGuy for helping me swap out the axles at their place.

IMG_0375.jpg

Check out the sweet paint job by Rich.

IMG_0378.jpg

Just gotta break it in before Big Bear.

xjohnnyc said:
Got my Super 44 in today. Big thanks to Clean RC for the gear and locker install. And to FordGuy and Mrs. FordGuy for helping me swap out the axles at their place.

IMG_0375.jpg

Check out the sweet paint job by Rich.

IMG_0378.jpg

Just gotta break it in before Big Bear.
Lookin good Johnny......what did you do with your old axle?

Back