• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so cal karma thread 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got a few stock parts I would like to get rid of.

Trackbar
coils
LCA's
rear sway bar

All off a 99 XJ

Mike

i have a free 1982 Toyota 4x4 short bed frame/cab/cage/bed missing drivetrain, fenders, doors and tailgate but in really good shape, somebody needs another project, save this classic beauty from the sawzall/torch/plasma and ultimately the dumpster.

anyone have any wheels and tires they want to get rid of? I was going to get thenerd's but he is too far.....

I dont really care what they look like/how the tread is, I just need them to mount up to get around town..

Come saturday i will have 5 stock sized tires rolling around with nothing to do with them, i'd be happy to give them away! (Getting my lift installed, using the 30's i picked up so won't have a need for them anymore).

Ok I wana play too... Im feeling the good karma right now... that Im stateside again...

Ok I have collecting dust/rust and all kinds of crud...

21 spline input 242 t-case complete - don't know condition
23 spline input 242 t-case complete - worked when removed

I also have misc 231/242 parts so pm me what you need and I will tell you if I have it and your welcome to them..

I have a well used JKS adjustable track bar and frame mount bracket - missing the adjuster side that goes to the axle.. Good cheap way for someone to get a trackbar...

Im sure I will add stuff later to this list, in the process of cleaning the garage.. The t-case stuff was going to be part of a project and now... just taking up space...

hey scott ill take that tracbar off yer hands there. it will work for the jeep im puting together for my wife. and I may need that 23 spline 242 to finish a project jeep....

Clean-RC said:
Ok I wana play too... Im feeling the good karma right now... that Im stateside again...

Ok I have collecting dust/rust and all kinds of crud...

21 spline input 242 t-case complete - don't know condition
23 spline input 242 t-case complete - worked when removed

I also have misc 231/242 parts so pm me what you need and I will tell you if I have it and your welcome to them..

I have a well used JKS adjustable track bar and frame mount bracket - missing the adjuster side that goes to the axle.. Good cheap way for someone to get a trackbar...

Im sure I will add stuff later to this list, in the process of cleaning the garage.. The t-case stuff was going to be part of a project and now... just taking up space...

Skullvarian said:
i have a free 1982 Toyota 4x4 short bed frame/cab/cage/bed missing drivetrain, fenders, doors and tailgate but in really good shape, somebody needs another project, save this classic beauty from the sawzall/torch/plasma and ultimately the dumpster.

Chris, do you have any pics?

I have a friend who's interested.

IslanderOffRoad said:
Chris, do you have any pics?

I have a friend who's interested.
come and get it, very little rust and in nice shape. I have a forklift to help you load it up.

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

rear drums and all brake hardware for an 8.25. I threw out the rotor backing plates and ebrake cables. The shoes have lots of life left.

315/75/16's BFG MTs. Hold air, 20-30% tread. Some chunks, but still road worthy (at least to me).
0ne 16x10 rim also...on the ground in pic.
First come first served.
2e4yvk6.jpg

490cmf8.jpg

jeeperjohn said:
I wouldn't mind having those brake parts. It might be awhile before I can come get them. Would you ship on my dime?

sure. I'll hold em.

Cowboydoc said:
Kind of random, but if anyone needs help with a stereo install, give me a holler.

How are you with incredibly overcomplicated viper alarm installs?

cal said:
How are you with incredibly overcomplicated viper alarm installs?

cal, let me know and I can help you out. its tedious but I owe ya one. :)

Anyone have any leaf packs they want to get rid of? or individual leaves will work as well...

Last edited:
djblade311 said:
cal, let me know and I can help you out. its tedious but I owe ya one. :)

Mines going to be a bit more complicated than yours was, I think. You saw the box of parts..

I think we're going to start at Kevin H's on 4/28, and probably spend 2-3 weekends working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back