• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so cal karma thread 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul S said:
I've got a gas tank & skid out of my 96. Not willing to part 'um out, so it's all or nothing.

You sure you won't reconsider? :wierd:

Paul S said:
Definitely not. I think I can get more for them together than solo, if you know what I mean:confused:

P

I could always tempt you with some sushi???

I sent you a pm NERD

Can anyone use some used 33x12.5???? FREE

Also a 31x10.50 with wheel for a spare?

cracker said:
I could always tempt you with some sushi???
Ok Avery, just PMed Paul. Going to pick up Gas tank/ Skid. How bout I meet you at the Sushi restaurant and I can give you the gas tank there. Call ahead and make sure they got plenty of those cucumber rolls. :D
Russ

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
how used??????
Not a ton of life left, I think Mike said 40% If interested PM me email addy for pictures.

Dumptruck got all the "good" stuff, but still remaining:

TheNerd said:
(1) Peugeot BA5/10 5spd tranny
(1) Factory '87 crossmember
(1) NEW Peuguot BA5/10 tranny mount
(2) '01 Factory Leaf Springs
(2) '01 factory coils
(2) '01 factory LCA's
(4) '01 Factory shocks
(1) D35 open w/3.07 gears
(1) '87 np231 tailcone
(1) NP231 Chain (used, but not stretched)

... I can't believe I can't even give a peugeot tranny away...

MJlogan said:
got 2 coolant recovery bottles for the renix jeeps. one is brand new with cap and one is used.

could have used that a few weeks ago, went to a 3 row radiator and open system though.

Lady XJ said:
Can anyone use some used 33x12.5???? FREE

Also a 31x10.50 with wheel for a spare?

So how 'bout dem tires. If there are four tires that are reasonably round and kinda hold air then Ill take em for my $300 P.O.S. Cherokee build. Call me or PM me and I can find the keys for Santas truck and pick them up ASAP.

Paul S said:
I've got a gas tank & skid out of my 96. Not willing to part 'um out, so it's all or nothing.
I think I've also got the frame straps for rear tow points.

Paul
Just got back from Pauls and picked up his Gas Tank and Skid. Just wanted to acknowledge his random act of kindness :) . I appreciate it very much. Have fun this weekend at JV.
Russ

Yeah, Paul is about as nice as you can be. I've probably got $3000 in his free or so cheap it might as we be free hand me downs on my jeep.

3 wheels and tires

2- 30x9.5 generic all terrains on 15x7 white steel wheels.
1- 235/75 generic all terrain on same wheel

wheels are about 3.5" bs, 5 on 4.5
Tires have about 25% tread on them

:helpme: i need some karma return if at all possible, :helpme: i need a D-44 carrier for the 4-56 gears i need to install or a full spool for cheap or trade. :helpme:

Mr.OverKill said:
:helpme: i need some karma return if at all possible, :helpme: i need a D-44 carrier for the 4-56 gears i need to install or a full spool for cheap or trade. :helpme:

done and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back