• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SLADE / RED RIVER GORGE NOV 3,4, 5TH

BRIANHO13 said:
You are getting two dif places mixed up. but 31's will do you just fine.

i'll be there then, can't wait to see everyone there, i'll prob get in friday night

edit, whats the address? im gonna drum up some directions

Last edited:
shortxjdoug said:
i'll be there then, can't wait to see everyone there, i'll prob get in friday night

edit, whats the address? im gonna drum up some directions

I posted directions earlier in this thread, I will try to look up some campsite info.

Alright guys, I have us a trail leader and will have a place to camp it will be free. So no worries folks.

So this is the list as I know it.

PAT (AND GENE)
XTRM4X4WANAB
SHORTXJDOUG
ADAM(DIRK PITT)?
ME

Anyone else?

Sorry so long to reply, but I have been on the road this month ALOT. I may be able to go next weekend, depending on if I am anywhere close to the house or not. If any one is interested, a few of us get together on the third weekend of the month ( like this weekend) and go play, year round. By the way, you can run alot of the Gorge on 235/75/15 A/T's, open diffs, etc., etc,. I do it ALOT lately, since the last time that my MJ went up there, we just about completely removed the steering box from the frame-rail playing in a mud hole. By the way, just because you see a by-pass around the mud hole, that doesn't mean that the by-pass is actually the easy way ( read results of attempting this posted one sentence up). Still it is a fun place to go no matter how many times I go! Hope to see some of y'all up there one day!!

BRIANHO13 said:
Alright guys, I have us a trail leader and will have a place to camp it will be free. So no worries folks.

So this is the list as I know it.

PAT (AND GENE)
XTRM4X4WANAB
SHORTXJDOUG
ADAM(DIRK PITT)?
ME

Anyone else?
Anyone? I will be posting directions to camping Tuesday/Wednesday.
BTW my junk is now drivable.......

I've learned that my voice mail will only let me listen long enough for 3 good belly laughs before it times out. Gene for Prez!
:D

Hale

I got the first one before they really got going... they were concerned about bears!

Lawn Cher' said:
I got the first one before they really got going... they were concerned about bears!

actually last night we were more worried about coyotes......since we heard them in the woods...... but i think they decided it wasn't worth it when we discovered the Hot dogs were turkey dogs :D

shortxjdoug said:
actually last night we were more worried about coyotes......since we heard them in the woods......
:shiver:
Pffft.
City boys.....
:rolleyes:

:D

Hale

sorry i didnt get to wheel with ya, i got a late start saturday.....maybe next time....

Back