• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 20, 2010

Any updates on time?

Any updates on time?

or food? :gee:

i hope to have the big red p.o.s. back together, but if not done then i'll bring my green p.o.s. instead. :wave:

I'll be at Hollister again this year, but I'll be driving my own rig instead of hiimmred's like I did last year. And thanks for that Ed,that was my first time drivin' after three times in the passeger seat, and that was it, I was hooked.

You're welcome! I may just ride along with you this time around.

I will gladly volunteer to cook for everyone :) I can bring my Weber and cook up some burgers or Hot Links or Hot Dogs or all 3. Ya'all tell me what you would prefer and I'm on it. I also hae some NAXJA Swag I need to sell. T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hats. This si stuff the NAXJA BOD sent and didn't get here til after SierraFest. VERY limited supply of sizes and styles.
I am hoping to have more toys than last year :)

Just curious is anyone is going to be camping that nite? I was thinking about it.

I am hoping to have more toys than last year :)

That would be cool, but not that we did all that bad last year

TFT09_11441.jpg

Anyone in our Reno area want to set up something?

Just curious is anyone is going to be camping that nite? I was thinking about it.

I think the Poly Goats (cal poly) guys may be camping camping there that weekend. I may hang there with them, seeing as how I have a couple friends in the PG's

I think the Poly Goats (cal poly) guys may be camping camping there that weekend. I may hang there with them, seeing as how I have a couple friends in the PG's
I know about the group. Flyingbrick is part of it.

I know about the group. Flyingbrick is part of it.

yeah, he's the one I know in the goats. I have another friend who I "think" is a menber, but I doubt she'll be there.

Is it ok if other non NAXJA members come on this run?

Has it been raining a lot? Is it going to be a mud run?

it's been raining some, but not a ton. I doubt it's sloppy yet. conditions are probably really nice right now, but I haven't been there in a long time, so I can't really say for sure.

oh, and is there a planned meet time? it'd be nice to know when everyone's showing up...

I am in. I was playing with the toys. Can I box them back up and call them new?:D

p.s. Dave, you can bring the shirts to Hollister and I'll pick them up there.

Back