• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 20, 2010

i was thinking about bringing the BIG'um and letting dad hook it up,lol...dad loves Q'n it up for groups so he won't mind...so the sacramento guys should plan on coming out, dropping off a toy, do a little wheelin and eat some ribs and burgers...

I will be there for sure. See ya sean and billy

Well my rig is close to being finished, hopefully I can drive it down with my kid for the run.

I am going to print some flyers in the next day or two and post them up in Starbucks around my house and work. Lets get the word out about this and try to get more people involved.

I will be attending this event in Hollister. Depending on the item(s) I can train them farther down south. So if anyone needs their purchases/trades closer I can help. I live near the Oceano/Pismo Dunes.

I'll be at the run in hollister for sure! I know it's going to be a sweet run.

haha if you PROMISEEEEE that it gets there! I wanna wear it!!! but I guess I can sacrifice for the betterment of our trails :lecture:

Dude. You ordered a Medium shirt. There's no way you'll squeeze into that thing anyway.
Kelly... are you calling me fat??? I'm so offended!!! How dare you!!! I'm not fat!!!:eek:

.....well, I am forming a bit of a gut.......:dunno:

No, I'm not calling you fat. I ordered an XL and I had to squeeze my man boobs into that thing. I just figured a M shirt would only fit a chick.

Wait a minute...I'm talking about man boobs and handing out fashion advice. I may need to start a new thread.

Wait a minute...I'm talking about man boobs and handing out fashion advice. I may need to start a new thread.

HAHAHA nice catch.

Naw, I'm just messing around. I wear a M in just about everything. Do you remember what I look like?? I'm pretty slim. All that beer hasn't quite accumulated yet. Doesn't hurt that I'm constantly active at work and on days off.

HAHAHA nice catch.

Naw, I'm just messing around. I wear a M in just about everything. Do you remember what I look like?? I'm pretty slim. All that beer hasn't quite accumulated yet. Doesn't hurt that I'm constantly active at work and on days off.

Yeah, I remember what you look like. You had blond hair and wore short shorts and a tube top the entire time during Sierra Fest. You hung around with that dorky looking guy with the short hair.

Yeah, I remember what you look like. You had blond hair and wore short shorts and a tube top the entire time during Sierra Fest. You hung around with that dorky looking guy with the short hair.

You got it! that's me!

...wait... :huh:

I'll be at Hollister again this year, but I'll be driving my own rig instead of hiimmred's like I did last year. And thanks for that Ed,that was my first time drivin' after three times in the passeger seat, and that was it, I was hooked.

Back