• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 20, 2010

A few of the pics I took:

CIMG0900.jpg

What we were there for:

CIMG0903.jpg

At the obstacle course:

CIMG0906.jpg

Top of the world:
CIMG0909.jpg

It was good to see old friends and meet a few new people. Big thanks to Loren for the hatch!

Its only a flesh wound.. first time I have been on rock trails with this particular XJ.
2igodat.jpg

Some pics I took at the toy drive in Hollister..
xe225y.jpg

rib4fs.jpg

307x6xw.jpg

Poser shots at the 4x4 playground
4im1wz.jpg

6gydrr.jpg

This thread died quickly. But, we still need to thank Brian C for pulling this event together again for the third year.:yelclap: In fact, we should give a hand to all who arrived with toy in hand, or contributed (Letterman). Knowing that a child somewhere will wake up on Christmas morning with a smile made the wheeling all that much more sweet.

I wish I could have stayed longer. Now how about some more photos of the Hollister meet? I'll post a few shortly.

Last edited:
Didn't take any pictures on the Jungle Trail as I was busy pulling seat out of my ass crack. My first time to Hollister and I don't think I've ever been that off camber in the xj. A great trail.

Here's a couple of shots (poor) I took.

100_2423.jpg

100_2425.jpg

100_2426.jpg

Sorry I missed it, looked fun, I hope all the shirts got to the right people.

Kristi asked me about hers the other day, has that been arranged? It wasn't handed to me at HH on saturday...

You should have been given two shirts one was hers!

hmm, maybe it was in the shirty roll-up that I haven't un-rolled yet. haha. I was just gonna wait till I wanted to wear it. I didn't want to get it muddy just yet. :dunno:

Didn't take any pictures on the Jungle Trail as I was busy pulling seat out of my ass crack. My first time to Hollister and I don't think I've ever been that off camber in the xj. A great trail.

That is one of the best trails at Hollister. It was fun watching you follow me through. I had to stop a few times and make sure you were still behind me. The smile on your face once we pulled off the trail was priceless. :laugh3:

Last edited:
Only took a couple pics from the day. Thanks again to everyone who came out and made this event a success.

standard.jpg

The LEGO Rally Truck was my favorite toy donated last year(center of pic). They have since discontinued the set, but I tracked one down to donate this year as well.
standard.jpg

That is one of the best trails at Hollister. It was fun watching you follow me through. I had to stop a few times and make sure you were still behind me. The smile on your face once we pulled off the trail was priceless. :laugh3:

haha that, bitch, and white rock are prolly the best out there. I've run jungle enough times that I was just sitting there waiting for you guys to get up! (and I stopped, spotted, and let [johnnie walker I believe] back out then caught back up!)

...and I have a manual.

haha that, bitch, and white rock are prolly the best out there. I've run jungle enough times that I was just sitting there waiting for you guys to get up! (and I stopped, spotted, and let [johnnie walker I believe] back out then caught back up!)

...and I have a manual.

Nobody said it was a race. I feel I could get through it faster next time, but I probably won't. I like to crawl:rof:

Nobody said it was a race. I feel I could get through it faster next time, but I probably won't. I like to crawl:rof:

haha I know, I know. I like to crawl too, but having run that trail so many times, I ended up having to stop 'n wait a bunch of times. (not to mention, my crawl ratio isn't all that low...)

Back