• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
Been back but now live in modesto ca yuck haha and with a new rig!

5f3bb097bee15dfcaa92f6825ea1b98d.jpg

Todd
Redwood Shores/ Redwood City/ mid way SF/SJ

Just got it about a month ago 9/28/2015 and it went

From this

To this

Now I just need some tires....lol

I love the direction, keep it up and let us see it as you do the build.

Yup, that's me, I don't recognize that screen name, refresh my memory........lol. it sucks to get old and suffer from crs.

Yup, that's me, I don't recognize that screen name, refresh my memory........lol. it sucks to get old and suffer from crs.

Formally known as smokinubyrc on rcc. Always rode up with Brandon. His old username was inlovewithxlerating or something like that haha

all TOY's for TOT"S next Saturday 11/21/2015 - charge you batteries fill your tank buy a toy and - SHOW UP :)

I guess I'm the designated noob now. I work in the south Bay and live east of Lodi in the foothills. Bought a 1999 Limited XJ (white) because I was discovering the limitations of offroading my 2014 Prius Plugin (really! I have pix!). Now I'm an addict. I think.

I don't know what I don't know... but I bet it's a lot. :angel:

I guess I'm the designated noob now. I work in the south Bay and live east of Lodi in the foothills. Bought a 1999 Limited XJ (white) because I was discovering the limitations of offroading my 2014 Prius Plugin (really! I have pix!). Now I'm an addict. I think.

I would take a look at the Red Frog build thread to get some good ideas. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1025143&highlight=Red+Frog

thats a nasty commute!
welcome !

If you spot a mildly built white 99 in your travels to and from work don't hesitate to stop and say hi. I'm in lockeford

I've been lurking for awhile (and bought some parts from a few members!) and wanted to finally introduce myself. I bought my first XJ and first 4x4 last January for $800.. been slowly taking it out and small mods since then. Now sitting at 2" BB with 31". It's amazing what these things can do even stock with the sway bars disconnected and aired down! Look forward to meeting everyone and getting out on some runs soon.

mini-album

yzo8WE4.jpg

Back