• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
Thanks guys! She's in amazing shape I picked her up in January for $1,000. And put
In Some labor and money and she's running near perfect! Still getting p0700 and p0740 CEL.
But She drives flawless. I love it.

Here are a couple of pics I bought it like this about 2 months ago.

Has some cheap hybrid lift I believe as it rides like a damn tank, so long arms are in the near future along with some 33's as these 30" tires are way too small.

arura5uj.jpg
ysypy4ud.jpg

Here are a couple of pics I bought it like this about 2 months ago.

Has some cheap hybrid lift I believe as it rides like a damn tank, so long arms are in the near future along with some 33's as these 30" tires are way too small.

Red XJ are nice! They look great in the mountains against the green and grays.
I run 31's and do well on most trails so don't be afraid to take some on, you will be surprised how well it does.

Oh I take it on whatever I can. I'm used to 33's and having that more of ground clearance. But hey until these 30's die it'll just make me a better offroader by teaching me to pick better lines.

Oh I take it on whatever I can. I'm used to 33's and having that more of ground clearance. But hey until these 30's die it'll just make me a better offroader by teaching me to pick better lines.

They are such capable little vehicles you'd probably get more places than you think on the 30's, after all it's only a 1.5" difference in ground clearance.

I'm on 31's and like you, I'd like to move up to 33's. But before I do I'm going to build new skids and cross members, re-do the shock mounts, 2x6 rockers, ect. Basically get rid of all the factory junk that hangs up on stuff. I feel that's a more important upgrade than slightly bigger tires.

Clean Jeep, not the one with the mud on it, welcome to the Forum.

Im from modesto/hughson area. My 91 is undergoing changes all the time.

Long arm and skids are next. And my front bumper should be hre early next week.
IMG_20140818_174426.jpg

so are everyone else's white two doors standard? I was lucky enough to find mine with the standard trans. and as an ex govt. vehicle

Back