• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
I am fairly new to the area and wheeling so I know zero local spots. I've decided to wait to get a few bugs worked out before I try anything to serious with my jeep. But if the opportunity arises to go explore some local spots I am all for it.

By the way heres the old girl...still stock but getting lift together piece by piece....be done in July by the latest...but she runs good now so...
DSC_4683_zps5a915b16.jpg

Using that stock suspension hard! Love it!

Here in Sonoma, Hence the name. :)) I've got a '96 XJ Country, hence the other half of the name. About to install 4.5" lift and tires then the rest, and as they say "run it 'til it breaks, then replace and continue. Want to get it tough enough for Rubicon-esque trails, but would like to cut my teeth on more local trails first.

Hey I was wondering when we will get the naxja redbook / stickers for new sign up members I just joined awhile ago and still haven't gotten anything in the mail? I mainly want a sticker for my rig..
Thanks Mike

I just got mine Monday and I re-upped in March. The stickers are worth the wait for sure. You get three, two lager ones and one a little smaller that is different from the other two.

I am well liked and respected part of the XJ community I guess....LOL ;)

Never noticed this thread. Checking in from Escalon.

Would love to hook up with some like minded folks and do some wheeling after I get my locker and armor installed!

Last edited:
Welcome Gary. Get moving on the locker and armor and come with us to the Sierra Fest. See rig requirements for what you need to do.

I appreciate the invite but I'm not gonna make it this year. Sierrafest looks like a lot of fun, been reading all about it. I'm shooting for next year, I wouldn't dare hit those trails without a winch of my own.

You don't need a winch for slick rock and deer valley man! Just some sliders and your golden. If you find the time maybe just drive out and camp for the weekend and check out the trails. It's tons of fun :D

I love white classic Cherokees. It look in great shape.

Back