• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
Slow building is good, and we do plenty of runs that 31's can handle.

Hey all, just joined up on the forum after lurking around for a while. I am from the Las Vegas area and I am frequently out on the trails. Looking to meet up with other XJ owners in the area for trail rides and garage days. My other group i would ride with has pretty much disbanded, so I'm looking to get a new group together.

Welcome to the group. Where are you living now?

Bought a 1999 Limited XJ (white) because I was discovering the limitations of offroading my 2014 Prius Plugin

Got any pictures of offroading the prius? lol I too have an offroading commuter car.

12243582_10153828730249078_9217199576948351627_n.jpg

New member and new XJ owner. Bought a 1989 (4.0)(AW4) with a fresh motor, 3" SA lift. Going to be a daily driver but going to drop some ca$h on it.

Located in El Dorado Hills (Gold Country), looking to meet some local XJ owners!

Welcome to the forum Mark and Grady. This is great group to be a part of and we all like to see what your rig looks like. It wont ever look the same again after you start doing what ever plan you have for it.

I don't have any pics on my computer now. I plan to use it mainly for offroading and I'd like to get down to Hollister sometime soon to test it out. It's got a long arm lift, lockers, and 35's. I'm still going through it mechanically and fixing small things here and there when I have time.

Hi guys, new member here. Just lifted my 98 XJ and hoping to meet some wheelin' buddies through here. Live in Lodi, work in EMS in Stockton. I hope to participate in some of your guys' activities if I can. Glad to be here! You guys seem like a good bunch!
IMG_0785.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, new member here. Just lifted my 98 XJ and hoping to meet some wheelin' buddies through here. Live in Lodi, work in EMS in Stockton. I hope to participate in some of your guys' activities if I can. Glad to be here! You guys seem like a good bunch!
IMG_0785.jpg

Welcome. Nice looking Jeep.

IMG_0785.jpg

Starting with a pretty capable looking rig. Welcome.

I already made a thread for myself, whoops. I joined the group in 2016, but recently got activated. My name is Nick, I'm from San Jose, Ca, I currently live in nearby Satatoga.
adb14eb1d5f2a046ac786ceb1b1f6451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group Nick. You'll find a lot of people here have white Cherokees.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group Nick. You'll find a lot of people here have white Cherokees.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks! I never noticed that a lot of xjs are white while driving the roads. It's funny actually... my brother (12bravo) and I own the exact same jeep. 1988, Laredo, and WHITE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back