• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter BOD Nominations start 11/1/11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i interested in the treasurer position but i dont know exactly what it entails.
that is, if Rammin passes on it.

I am very glad we have got interest going. It looks like the Chapter will be saved.

I accept the nomination for vice president. Josh, if you are interested in VP, don't let this sway you from accepting as well.

I will decline the nomination for VP - I think Kelly would be great.

Last edited:
I would like to nominate Josh (the_weirdo) for treasurer.

Now this is really starting to sound like a great Sierra Chapter BOD!!!

Best part is they all own XJ's!!! :gee:

Make some goals and see if you can get them done in the next two years! You don't need to post them, just write them down and keep a note of what it is you would like to see from the Sierra Chapter of NAXJA.

I only had a few, one was to get money to support the FOF and the other was to have a Rubicon Sierra Fest. I have to thank Billy and Bryan C. for making them both happen in the time I was VP.

Oh and the NAXJA ROTM was not a goal, but it was an added bonus! !!!1

Good luck to all, and we can have more nominations, nice to have more then one to vote in each position. Also if you want to run send a PM to me, if you have the qualifications, I will Nominate you for sure!!! :D

i accept to run for treasurer.

If seconded, I accept the nomination for Treasurer.

i accept to run for treasurer.

"We've got a walk-off...its a walk-off."
zoolander.jpg

spider.jpg

hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back