• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SIERRA CHAPTER BOD NOMINATIONS

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
Please submit your nominations below. Please make sure the person you are nominating is accepting of the position responsibilities.

Available BOD positions:

President
Vic President
Treasurer
Sponsorship coordinator

Ill nominate casey fpr VP.

I accept nomination for VP

I nominate Alan W for Prez

I nominate Dean for Treasurer

I accept the nomination for President.

I second the nomination for Casey as VP.

I also second the nomination of Dean for Treasurer.

You trust Dean with our money??

After talking with Jon, Casey, Dean and Justin, we have the following proposal for the Board of Directors:

Jon – President
Casey – Vice President
Dean – Treasurer
Justin – Member at Large
Alan – Member at Large

We feel that five of us can effectively provide for the club as needed without putting any undue burden on any individual.

So…
I rescind my acceptance of nomination for President.
Jon has already been nominated and I second that nomination for President.
Casey has already been nominated and seconded for Vice President.
Dean has already been nominated and seconded for Treasurer.
I nominate Justin for Member at Large.
I volunteer to serve as the other Member at Large.

Have any questions, concerns, agreement or other thoughts? Post them up!

PS If you notice I am not showing as a red name, it’s because my membership expired at the end of November. I have renewed it but I don’t know how long it takes for membership to update the database.
@font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;}@font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-font-kerning:1.0pt; mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}.MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;}

Don't know why all the gibberish showed up at the bottom of my post???

I will revise my nomination for Alan W (on the rocks) for BOD Member at Large.

I second Justin for BOD Member at Large

Status Update of proposed positions:

Jon – President___________Seconded (Need Acceptance)
Casey – Vice President_____Seconded and accepted
Dean – Treasurer_________Seconded (Need Acceptance)
Justin – Member at Large___Seconded (Need Acceptance)
Alan W – Member at Large__Nominated and accepted (Need seconded)

Positions still able to have other nominations to bring selection to a vote.

I accept

I second the nomination for Casey, Alan, Dean and John for the they're positions.

Back