• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling or Parting out my 96 XJ

Axles are gone. Engine and coils are spoken for. Front bumper is pending. The Jeep is on a stack of pallets and a couple jackstands in my yard...

Darky i'm to lazy to read so i'll ask.Does it still have a motor,trans and T-Case in it?If you have a pink.
Let know a price.
It was a auto right?
Plus you can sell the seats and stuff, will need the dash in it

How is the steering box? My dad needs one.
Fairly new AGR Super Box 2. I also still have the stocker, but I'm pretty sure it is overly sloppy/possible missing teeth.
Do you still have the steering and the trackbar or did those leave with the axle?
Still have full IRO steering ($350 new) and trackbar with double shear mount ($189 new), all in good shape.
Darky i'm to lazy to read so i'll ask.Does it still have a motor,trans and T-Case in it?If you have a pink.
Let know a price.
It was a auto right?
Plus you can sell the seats and stuff, will need the dash in it
Full drivetrain is still in it, however, Garrett96 was looking to pick up the engine and assorted parts to convert his 4 cyl XJ. He's not interested in trans and t-case though. It is an auto with freshly flushed fluid, like maybe 500 miles ago...I have the pink somewhere, at worst I can provide bill of sale. I own it outright though, no liens or anything.

I'm not positive, but I think I got the 3.5-7" track bar. The XJ was sitting at 5.5".

Steering with no trackbar: $250
with track bar: $350

I'll be out of town Sunday afternoon through Wednesday. Anybody who wants something, let me know. Those bumpers are lonely sitting in the garage...Also, I'd love to see my front fenders stay in use on someone else's rig. I just love the look with the slight flare and the pipe along the cut.

Back