• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling or Parting out my 96 XJ

Ok, still got the shell and most of the stock parts, minus the engine. Also have the front shocks (Bilstein 7100 shortbody 12s), front and rear springs (Deaver coils and RE 3.5" leafs), RK 3 link, DPG t-case skid, never installed JCR tank skid and tail light boxes with all LED lights except one side marker that vanished into the garage IIRC. Some other stuff I'm not thinking of.

I don't check around on here much lately, so call or text if you want to buy something: seven sixty 4O1 57five4

2012-10-16_16-25-34_82.jpg

5 of these, tires not included, $200
2012-10-16_16-22-58_664.jpg

2012-10-16_16-22-49_980.jpg

2 of these, Pro Comp ATs, 33x12.5, good for spare only. One is mounted, the other isn't. Both tires and wheels for $50obo
2012-10-16_16-20-31_313.jpg

Fenders off a 2000XJ, cut for clearance. make offer. You can sort of see the wheel from above holding the fender up.
2012-10-16_16-19-20_659.jpg

JCR tail light boxes, missing one side marker (unless I find it), $175
2012-10-16_16-07-34_156.jpg

Bumpers:
Front is Dirtbound Extreme Winch bumper $500 new, been mounted on my Jeep for 4 or 5 months, never seen a winch, and I bought all new Grade 8 hardware, $450
Rear is custom made Wildman89 tube bumper, has tie ins to the nut strips on each side. Love the bumper, wish it would fit my 89 150... $200 obo
Pictures of various parts and such from earlier.

Interested in those fenders, hard to tell if they're trimmed too much for my liking though. Any way that you could scale it to an OE 97+ fender? (Sorry to be picky)

Edit: or just hold a tape measure up from the trim line to the top of the fender.

Last edited:
Fenders used to be Crazyjim's. I don't think he went to crazy with the trimming.
Taillight boxes can be shipped.

Prothanes are chewed up some. I can get pics when I get on my computer.

Front bumper is still available.

Anything available still?

Coils are still available. Previous buyer saw them, said they were too small and not Deavers, shipped em back. As far as I was told, they are probably Deavers. They are definitely progressive rate, the coil winding is thicker than any RE's I've seen (used to run RE 4.5s and had RE 3.5s as well), and they ride and handle speed amazing while not sacrificing any flex. Got them from Wildman89 and have been nothing but happy with them.

Long story short Deaver (?) springs still for sale $100.

RE 3.5 leafs are also for sale, may need new bushings. They're 5 yrs old or so, and still the original bushings. Leafs are in good shape.

Rear bumper still available, $200

Passenger seat is in reasonable condition, rear bench is decent, also have front buckets from 97, but driver's seat has broken frame. Can be rewelded. Hood with Lebaron vents installed, cut front fenders with piping along edge and slight bow for better coverage available, as is entire rest of body.

Rk arms and brackets available still?

Back