• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD Fire Evacuations

Boudroux

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just read about the evacuation orders down there. If any of you need a place to park RV/Trailer type stuff I have lots of room at my house in Lake Elsinore. I also currently have a vacant rental in Perris that is all cleaned up and has the utilities on that someone can stay at for free.

It is on the market so showings would need to continue but it is available until the evacuation orders are lifted if someone needs it.

That is exceptionally considerate of you.

Given that it is only May and we are already seeing the types of fires which generally don't start up until the fall this is likely to be a brutal year.

That's awesome man.

I guess I'll jump on the "me too" bandwagon.

I have a mostly empty house in Rancho Bernardo (just me and my dog here) if anyone needs a place to get to...

Tierrasanta (52 & I-15) townhouse. I have floor space & a sofa bed, and a loft twin bed (in a room that resembles a storage garage). My 22yo son is home when not working, my dog is not here right now.

So we could accommodate a pet or two as well if needed. Not much parking, but we can get one more car in somewhere, probably.

Karen (BlueDog23) has also offered emergency housing, including pet access. She's in East San Diego County (El Cajon) and can be reached thru me.

six 19 6 fiftyfour nine seven 58

Just Fyi if you need to evacuate you are more than welcome to come to my house, i am set up to take an RV, I have 220 and septic hook up and I also have room for horses and other livestock I live right at the top of the 215/60 interchange

I'll jump on this too. Got a house with vacant room in the lake forest/mission Viejo area if anyone is in need. Plenty of room on the street for vehicles RV/Trailers too. Unfortunately no hook-ups, but plenty of room. More than welcome!!!!!!

Vintage Way in Lake Forest, off El Toro. I know it's a drive, but it's out there for anyone in need of getting away from the smoke and fires.

I just want to thank everyone for your contributions. we had packed here in fallbrook but did not get the evacuation call. some parts of town did. i remember the 2007 fire storm when we did have to evacuate and let me tell you, it is scary, stressful, sad, and so much more. especially not knowing if you will have a home to come back to. but the fact that kind folks like yourself offer a place to go to is very comforting. the hotels get full almost instantly and many families are scrambling to find a place to stay. last year we took in a family from camp pendelton when a fire tore through the housing development on base. i saw the fear and stress in them and remembered. so trust me when i say your offers for shelter means more than you all know to those in need. thank you again.

Back