• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping - Moab KOA

They do have shower facilities, you know.

Sounds like we better watch those NAC people.

David Bricker / SYR

Chedisme your cabin is right next to mine.

Should be a good time!

mac ‘hold my own in a who stinks the most contest’ gyvr

Yep, I'm coming. You'll actually get to see my pig known as Gomer. Look forward to seeing you and Carol.

We have one of (the two ) large cabins. Will be arriving sometime Tuesday, and departing on Sunday.

We figured you wouldn't be missing this one! That's great news Carol and I are looking forward to seeing you again, and meeting your son! Yep, it sounds like the NAC will be (well?) represented for this one! We're counting on yet another great time with the naxja crew far from home. Colorado Fest was incredible, we can't even imagine what's in store for us here. I'd leave tomorrow if I could!
Rich

David Bricker / SYR

Mac, we made our reservations online and put in the comments we were with NAXJA.
we are at a back in RV water/elec 20/30amp spot

Mac, we made our reservations online and put in the comments we were with NAXJA.
we are at a back in RV water/elec 20/30amp spot

Sweet!

mac ‘a month away!’ gyvr

Propane grills are fine at the campsite right?

I believe so, and I will double check.

mac ‘no sparks’ gyvr

Chedisme your cabin is right next to mine.

Should be a good time!

mac ‘hold my own in a who stinks the most contest’ gyvr

I'm going to try to be slightly more prepared for living this time. I brought everything I needed to build my whole Jeep. But nothing to sleep in or even a single pair of long pants last time

I'm going to try to be slightly more prepared for living this time. I brought everything I needed to build my whole Jeep. But nothing to sleep in or even a single pair of long pants last time

If only you had brought a spare tow vehicle...

Hope you have a nice boring drive out there this time!

...or even a single pair of long pants last time
:roflmao:

IMG_0602.jpg

Is that part man, part goat?

David Bricker / SYR

Long pants are needed?

I may have to rethink my SoCal wardrobe.

Had to shorten my reservation at the KOA to Fri-Mon, stuff is progressing a bit faster on my house so I need the extra time to pack things up. I'll probably stay the night in Grand Junction Thursday and then pull into the campground first thing in the AM.

Didn't get to make reservations EARLY like I usually do.
A lot of things that needed to be juggled to make this trip.
Everything finally came together and I will be staying 10-13 October at the Hotel down the street from the Moab Brewery.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Last edited:
If anyone needs it, we have a tent site and an RV site we won't be using. Let me know if you want to transfer it to you, before we release them.

David Bricker / SYR - CLT

Carol and I are confirmed for cabin K12, and I managed to add a day up front, seeing as we should be arriving Monday some time. See you all soon!
Rich

Unfortunately, due to life and stuff, I will not make it this year.

Back