• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scotts ZJ.. AKA Reggie the redjeep

Nice! I'm actually curious to see how those do, a lot of buggy/comp guys used to run them back in the day.

You still making the ford wheels into beadlocks?

The last time these tires will ever see the road.
78c63017b68d8358c080953cf8dc2aeb.jpg

Yea..

Should of made it $114.99. And bought a radiator hose LOL

Quote of the night from nick "Weird.. Why is it only raining on one side of the windshield"

I like it ! more pics!

Getting the 60 all lined up..

It actually fits snug as a bug.. Lines up nicely! I am pushing it out 2" and still deciding between radius arm or 3 link, obviously a 3 link is the "better" option. But I'm not 100% on that decision yet.. As the radius arm setup I have would be so easy

I'm going with ORI's in the front, I'm hoping to ditch the swaybar.. We'll see how that works out

Xbox? What Xbox..

Decided to make the trac bar match my arms.. Picked up some 2x2 .25" square tube and 2 Currie 2.5"x1.25" Johnny Joints

Also, while shopping at my local Jeep parts store (Specfab) I picked up some cheap shocks to get me by until KING sponsors me

This weeks progress!

Got some brackets and misc parts from Adam and Riot fabrication in Estacada

Including these Ballistic adjustable coilover towers which were donated to me

Since deciding the Clayton Radius arms would be the easiest path for now, I got some bushing packs and tabs welded up

Nick helped me with burning In a new set of rear UCA tabs on the axle.. The arms need adjusted in the poc

Also got the rear shock/coils all figured out.. This setup is using a set of 3" XJ lift coils on the truss, the coils are 2" forward of the center of axle tube, LCA/UCA brackets are all forward of the axle, essentially pushing the axle back 2". Plus pushing the arms back around an inch

I will have to run a set of limiting straps in the rear

We welded up the beadlocks on factory 06' steel 17x7.5" wheels and mounted the tires, all of the nuts have been welded to the inner ring

And then set the rig on tires to see ride height..

After that, we have tacked the front UCA brackets in place and started down the long road of steering, First step was sourcing a 7/8" drill bit for the tapered inserts

Clearly.. The trac bar brackets both have to go, bummer! But I'll be working on that this week, with the steering and ORI struts

What's the deal with the brackets?

The axle side tracbar bracket is a huge brick wall for my drag link, and frame side is too close To the differential.. Frame side is going forward 2". And axle side is going to be re-designed for more tracbar length and dropping down out of the way of the drag link

Back