• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scotts ZJ.. AKA Reggie the redjeep

Well, I now have all the Artec Industies axle brackets etc

Today I made the most expensive purchase on a single car part.. that's right, I ordered the Atlas 4 Speed!!!

I also picked up some 1/4 gaurds yesterday

Should have waited the atlas eater from behemoth is just coming out and less money and twice the strength 4 speed case
the Atlas is proven.. with my reputation, thats worth more than saving a buck.

Edit: I can't even find a single thing on google about that?

Last edited:
I guess it's time to clean this old chunk of metal.. Its a 46re(divorced from the 5.9 motor out of my last ZJ) with Shift kit/Mag-hitec trans pan and a temp gauge, I think it will couple nicely with the Atlas.

I have a lot of updating to do in this thread

Axles got put on hold until after the holidays due to moving into a new house with a good size shop, And I just couldn't stomach to miss another snow season, I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to find a super cheap parts ZJ and swap some stock axles in to get me back in the snow

And with the atlas 4 speed, I have the gearing in the transfercase to make stock gearing work good enough for now..

So.. I'll be uploading more later..

Well, I have a flood of updating to do, it's been difficult due to lack of high speed internet at my new house, so I'm working off a cell phone..

I've done a handful of small fun projects, here's a bit of a picture dump
Added a trans temp gauge, air pressure gauge and oil pressure gauge

the factory oil pressure gauge does NOT read accurately even with a brand new sending unit

Upgraded to poly motor and trans mounts

Added a main breaker and secondary fuse block for accessories

And upgraded the interior lighting a bit

Found this nifty item called the Kolpin Saw press, It's meant to mount a chainsaw with or without bar sleeve, to an ATV.. Well, I figured if it can handle the rugged ride or a Quad, it should be solid in my jeep, Sure enough.. The saw is solid and doesn't rattle, Takes 5 seconds to remove or put back

With how dark it gets in the forest, it's hard for your eyes to transition from the intense light of LED lightbars while driving forward, and then trying to backup into a black hole of nothing.. The fix for me was a 20" single row light-bar

I picked up An EMPI dual lever cutting brake setup, this immediately went in the parts pile for axle swap,

And with that said..the holidays always make finances limited for a while, now that the dust has settled, I'm able to put some focus on the jeep again.. Tax time tends to ad a booster to that also.. The jeep will be going under the knife this week.. It's time to finally empty the parts shelf and really enjoy the rig again!

5.13s for my HP44 and 9"
5.38s for my HP60 and 10.5"
Zip lockers for both front axles
And install kits

Found a great deal on some rubber.. Not my first choice in tire, but.. I got 5 of them for the same price as 4 Pro Comps

And yes.. They are indeed 40s

Found a great deal on some rubber.. Not my first choice in tire, but.. I got 5 of them for the same price as 4 Pro Comps

And yes.. They are indeed 40s

Terra grapplers :roflmao:

Bro!!!!
Are they for a 20" rim???!!!

Back