• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday

COYOTE BLANCO said:
See ya there. Right off the 15 ramp right?

951 515 6484
Brandon
That's it! Get off the 15 fwy at Cleghorn.The trail starts a few yards from the end of the offramp.Ya can't miss it-

Wow, that was fun. Thanks everyone for the help. Bill thanks for making me unbolt my stock swaybar endlinks. That made so much difference in my articulation. Gotta order a set of disconnects now. And replace my limiting straps / aka brake lines.

Flex1.jpg

Flex2.jpg

hey Dan.

We saw you guys heading down Cleg as we were going up. I was the guy in the black XJ leading the pack of 4 other rigs.

Well, thanks for the invite brother, I had to work, this was suppose to be my saturday off, i traded it to another guy so he could go to the gun convention in LV. And thank you to andy for being a dick, and talking shit even though i havent said anything :p, speakin of which, whats the deal with your buddy?

anyways glad you guys had fun, and didnt get hurt.

man whats a guy gotta do to get some respect around here..

peace
ted

sintax said:
hey Dan.

We saw you guys heading down Cleg as we were going up. I was the guy in the black XJ leading the pack of 4 other rigs.

Ok, that was you. :D I was the lead rig comin back down.

Thanks to all who went.

I think this was the most fun run I've ever been on! I'm ready to go do Cleg again. Oh, and my fear of snow is seriously diminished!

I'm so mad that I forgot my camera yesterday.

Back