• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sad Day In Johnson Valley

Oh great... now i have to watch another awesome movie from the 80's. Thanks Dan! Now to find where i can rent "Over The Top".

Does it count if i saw " Cobra" recently or "Predator"????

"i don't have time to bleed"- Jesse the body Ventura-

Oh great... now i have to watch another awesome movie from the 80's. Thanks Dan! Now to find where i can rent "Over The Top".

Does it count if i saw " Cobra" recently or "Predator"????

"i don't have time to bleed"- Jesse the body Ventura-
Haha, it is a great movie, and sadly not on netflix.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you say nice things? Ever?
no he does not and he doesn't need to because he is awesome. when you can fab as well as Vanimal you are allowed by law to never say anything nice ever again.

again, go back to your chapter.
KNOCK IT OFF - Your friendly moderator GSequoia.

I'm from southern California, the high desert, and go to school in Idaho. What are you looking at swan?

In fact... I live closer to Johnson Valley than you!

the high desert explains alot. as does Idaho for school. as we all know Idaho is turning out future Nobel prize winning scientists on a regular basis. not to mention the amazing potato fueled NASA projects....... who da ho? I da ho! I da hi dzert ho!

wait, what? who am i? who are you? where are my pants? are they made of cheese? what the? 88 MPH! BAH!

:spam:

Last edited by a moderator:
the high desert explains alot. as does Idaho for school. as we all know Idaho is turning out future Nobel prize winning scientists on a regular basis. not to mention the amazing potato fueled NASA projects....... who da ho? I da ho! I da hi dzert ho!

Hahahaha. You know nothing. What a rude childish comment.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no he does not and he doesn't need to because he is awesome. when you can fab as well as Vanimal you are allowed by law to never say anything nice ever again.

wait, what? who am i? who are you? where are my pants? are they made of cheese? what the? 88 MPH! BAH!

Hahahaha. You know nothing. What a rude childish comment.

do the whole quote elmo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun's fun, but now it's turning stupid. Let's turn it back a little.

Last edited:
My-Own-Private-Idaho-poster.jpg

Keep it civil and watch the tone (no not that tone) of your posts.

Add a third knock it off to the list.

This goes to everybody in the spat, walk away and remember this is just a silly little Jeep club. No need to continue making yourself look like an ass over an argument with somebody.

I didn't know we were having a creepiness contest
Dans van still takes 1st place

Negative.

Cracker will always be the creepiest part of NAXJA.

Followed by the van.

Closely followed by your beard (but just the tip).

With Ted's small hand giving all of them a reach around.

Back