• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sad Day In Johnson Valley

Hey i'm just getting this train wreck to stop.Now you can get all mad if you like.I just think it is time to go out and play.But i see i hurt your feelings.I'm very sorry.. Now you have a nice day and enjoy your afternoon.

Wtf is wrong with you guys? Lol

You know nothing about me. And it's funny to see some of you get sssoooo mad. Haha. I bought my first XJ, and came straight away here to learn as much as I could. Saw a post about JV, which is an hour away from my home... Come in and it's a bunch of raving lunatics, who yell at me for my opinion!

I have gone to JV since I could ever remember, and ridden dirt bikes since before that. So I think I'll stay. :) for 2 reasons.

To piss you off more. And to find other more helpful people, so I learn what I can.
pretty sure you're the one who started the hostility by calling people lowlifes for their opinions.

popcorn.gif

Man i just went to the store down the street.He charged me $5.92 for my cigar.I asked him WTF.He said prices went up,I'm LIKE NO SH*T man.The wind is blowing and my doors are off and it is cold outside.But i got to drive my jeep with a new filter in it and my pressure is up to 30PSI.Great day.Have fun all.:)

Do you say nice things? Ever?
Do you ever not cry?
Guess not. :D
Dunno who that is. And maybe you are trolling me. Haha. I'll probably send him a PM and he'll quote Billy Madison in the rudest way possible to me :)
Don't hold your breath waiting for a response. We told him to skedaddle. He was just a little bit of a criminal.
What Hi Desert are you from?

i can beat you in arm wrestling!
What about his beard power?!

Glad you took the time to study my previous posts. I appreciate the attention.
:confused: You mean the posts from the same or previous page? That I read as I was catching up? I didn't realize that was studying. Now if you would please study my posts and answer my question...

Back