• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010!!!

OK so it looks like people will be wheelin' several days, and there seems to be a lot of back and forth going on.

Are more people going to be wheeling on Friday or Sunday?

Reason I ask is I have two options:
1) Take 1/2 day off Thursday and drive down, wheel Friday and Saturday and drive home Sunday.
2) Take 1/2 day Friday and drive down, wheel Saturday and Sunday and drive home Monday.

Either way I'm taking 1 1/2 days off work, but I'd like to get the most wheeling out of it. Post up quick, I need to chose soon. :D

Hey Bill...
Plan on wheeling on Friday/Saturday, then driving home on Sunday. That seems to work the best.

A.

OK so it looks like people will be wheelin' several days, and there seems to be a lot of back and forth going on.

Are more people going to be wheeling on Friday or Sunday?

Reason I ask is I have two options:
1) Take 1/2 day off Thursday and drive down, wheel Friday and Saturday and drive home Sunday.
2) Take 1/2 day Friday and drive down, wheel Saturday and Sunday and drive home Monday.

Either way I'm taking 1 1/2 days off work, but I'd like to get the most wheeling out of it. Post up quick, I need to chose soon. :D

I'm heding up thurs. afternoon, wheeling fri, sat, and perhaps 1/2 day sun....good to see you're comin down!
Rich

So this was presented at the NJJA meeting the other night, and it seams like it should work out. All they ask is that you get your registration forms sent in ASAP so they can plan the food accordingly. Also on the form mark that your with NAXJA so they know that you guys are all together on the trail and that you don't need to be put in a NJJA trail group, unless of course you want to!

Crawl for the Cure info is here:
http://www.njjeep.org/crawlforthecure

I will also put a post on NJJA for anyone interested in coming to the NAXJA BBQ on Friday night. (Andy please let me know the cost)

Looks like I'm going up Thursday night, wheel with you guys on Friday, and do the Crawl on Saturday.

I'm sending in my reg. as we speak, and as before, I'm ready and willing to guide for you folks if needed on sat...

Good to see ya comin out for both! Hopefully you and yours attend our dinner party as well, I'll save a chair for ya. :)
Rich

Andy, sent you a PM but I'll post up here as well.

Are we going to be tenting in the same location as NAC-fest? I know you mentioned the group tenting are, so just wanted to make sure before I try to find a cabin open.

Andy, sent you a PM but I'll post up here as well.

Are we going to be tenting in the same location as NAC-fest? I know you mentioned the group tenting are, so just wanted to make sure before I try to find a cabin open.

Sorry, I got your PM but I think I deleted it by accident when I was cleaning out my PM's...

Yes, same area/place as NAC-Fest.

where do we pre-register, if anywhere

I figured I was being blind/a tard and reread the first page of the thread, couldn't find the link

Alright, reserved the room at the hotel, and have the NJJA papers filled out and ready for mailing. Looks like another weekend of fun.

Alright, I went wheeling yesterday for the first time in a long time. I messed my straight body panels up pretty good. I now can't wait to wheel again, and really want to go down to Roctoberfest and mess my sh*t up even more.

Alright, I went wheeling yesterday for the first time in a long time. I messed my straight body panels up pretty good. I now can't wait to wheel again, and really want to go down to Roctoberfest and mess my sh*t up even more.

now that you have crossed the point of no return, the real fun begins!

Just booked my Kottage (not too many of these are taken yet, but you have to bring your own heat/blankets for them) for a Thursday arrival and Sunday departure.

Will deal with NJJA paperwork tonight.

did you guys notice there is no RED trail listing on the C4C registration form....... I had to add it on mine :smoker:

so... I sign up for C4C via the NJJA paper/site, and just say "ima show up for this" and pay on-site for Rocktoberfest?

Sadly it looks like I may not get vacation time for the 22nd if work does well, it's right before a major project milestone and if the design team does any better or things go according to plan, it will be on top of or after the milestone and I'll be in the lab at work. So plan on me showing up at my customary oh-dark-thirty arrival time and you'll wake up to see my hammock hanging between a random pair of trees again.

so... I sign up for C4C via the NJJA paper/site, and just say "ima show up for this" and pay on-site for Rocktoberfest?

Sadly it looks like I may not get vacation time for the 22nd if work does well, it's right before a major project milestone and if the design team does any better or things go according to plan, it will be on top of or after the milestone and I'll be in the lab at work. So plan on me showing up at my customary oh-dark-thirty arrival time and you'll wake up to see my hammock hanging between a random pair of trees again.

That was pretty funny. I had no idea who the hell was setting up camp at 1 in the morning.

Edit. I won't be able to make it out Friday but I'll be around Friday night. Will sign up for the C4C soon. Possibly give them the paper this Saturday at their cruise night.

yeah I believe you have to mail in the form for C4C if you aren't local. are we paying for rocktoberfest through pay pal?

Back