• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reserve your camping space now!

David_Bricker 78
Base camp/GSequoia 81/82
WAZZUXJ 80
souske, CaliXJ, Rockclimber, Johnny Walker 76/77
Papercut 73/74
hawkeye 75
sidewaysstarion 69/70
Lurch 71
Carol, Karen, Cairns 83
rocknxj 72
Brandon77 87
eflosd 88
Nimrod 91
JohnX 90
Chip Clip 37(full hookups)
Heepspeed 97 (dirtbike headquarters)
Ocean_Jet 99
Qban 94
Surf2snow 106
Garrett83 68

Guess I really need to finish my junk now!

David_Bricker 78
Base camp/GSequoia 81/82
WAZZUXJ 80
souske, CaliXJ, Rockclimber, Johnny Walker 76/77
Papercut 73/74
hawkeye 75
sidewaysstarion 69/70
Lurch 71
Carol, Karen, Cairns 83
rocknxj 72
Brandon77 87
eflosd 88
Nimrod 91
JohnX 90
Chip Clip 37(full hookups)
Heepspeed 97 (dirtbike headquarters)
Ocean_Jet 99
Qban 94
Surf2snow 106
Garrett83 68
Mako my day 67....Beer Pong 10pm Friday.

I just reserved rv site39. This will be my first NAXJA official run! now I gotta put my jeep back together and make it work...

I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys.

- Robert

I know I will, it will be my son's first off-roading trip he is 3 and loves playin in my jeep. I'm in the middle of changing my cage to accommodate a car seat for him. It's been 3 years or so since I've been out to calico with naxja... And I don't think it was an official event...

-Robert

I just snagged up trailer spots 19/20 on Summer Wind. Unfortunately, those were the last double trailer spots I could find. Not at all close to the NAXJA guys, but oh well..

This will also be my first NAXJA event so we will see how it goes. My XJ should be done, fingers crossed, by then but I am also bringing some a TJ, JK, 4Runner, and Taco. I hope that this isn't a problem.

See you guys there!

Is there still spaces? I haven't reserved any yet

If you click the recreation.gov link in the first post of this thread. It will direct you to the site. The lakeview loop has a few open sites. I believe that is the next closest loop.
I would reserve asap!

Back