• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration Fees

The MG&E funds were not allocated towards the tent, they will be available for Harlan use.

I think rolling a meal into registration cost works. We originally had it portioned out before in case someone didnt want to partake in the Sat meal or couldn't attend on Sat, but that number is probably so low we are safe to combine.

I adjusted all the prices.

I did make the member registration $35 and the non-member $50. My thinking is that its a $15 difference, and it might encourage some folks to join for the better price. With that thought, the SEC could petition the national BOD for MG&E funds to support the event. The $250 would supplement the $35 member registration, or we could even go down to $30 for members.

$250 / 50 pre-registrations is $5 per registration to make it $5 cheaper to register as a member.

Also, we should have a note that on-site registration is more, say $50? Just because those folks that wait are a pita...at least from experience from Winterfest. In fact, I'll add that now, and we can nix it if you guys don't like it.

mac 'Happy Easter' gyvr

I adjusted all the prices.

I did make the member registration $35 and the non-member $50. My thinking is that its a $15 difference, and it might encourage some folks to join for the better price. With that thought, the SEC could petition the national BOD for MG&E funds to support the event. The $250 would supplement the $35 member registration, or we could even go down to $30 for members.

$250 / 50 pre-registrations is $5 per registration to make it $5 cheaper to register as a member.

Also, we should have a note that on-site registration is more, say $50? Just because those folks that wait are a pita...at least from experience from Winterfest. In fact, I'll add that now, and we can nix it if you guys don't like it.

mac 'Happy Easter' gyvr

I'm definitely in on the idea of more money for registering at the event.

Just so we're all clear on the meal....registration (which is per vehicle, not per person) includes only one meal ticket. Additional meal tickets will need to be purchased for other family/friends wanting to eat. Meaning, a family of 4 riding in one vehicle will need one registration fee and three additional meal tickets.

In your example yes, you are correct.

mac 'ready to go live?' gyvr

I'm ready to go live.

Send me the link to it when you have it ready and I can make a thread on it.

Heading to work soon, as long as we are slow, I'll get to it tonight.

mac 'making holiday money tonight' gyvr

Heading to work soon, as long as we are slow, I'll get to it tonight.

mac 'making holiday money tonight' gyvr

Not a problem. I'm in the field locally tomorrow morning, so if I don't have a chance when I get back to the office to get a thread going i'll do it tomorrow evening when I get home.

Never heard back on the other t-shirt vendors either. At this point i'd be inclined to stay with the vendor we used last year as we know what quality to expect.

Sounds good to me, I'd prefer to stay out of the tshirt business myself :)

I'll send the request to do anniversary in lieu of birthday on the design so we can start doing things with that as well.

mac 'year is flying by!' gyvr

Excellent. I'll get a thread up this evening.

Registration includes:

(1) Meal Ticket
(1) Event Decal

Registration fee goes to cover the costs of the Harlan Center. Did I miss anything?

Any other swag that we can add at the discretion of the planning committee.

mac 'dash plaques would be cool' gyvr

Last year we threw in coozies. I have a few of those left over I can bring with and give away to those who want them.

Dash plaques would be very cool, but I know nothing about them. Got an example?

I or someone with a winterfest one can snap a pic.

mac 'swag' gyvr

Any objections to covering the costs for Tyler and Brian Ho in return for their continued donations this year?

I'm thinking with the software I'll just have them run through it but copy and paste everything into an e-mail, since it automatically kicks you over to paypal.

Tyler technically isn't a vendor. Dirk has been trying to get a commitment from him with no word yet.

If he is bringing a bumper to raffle, I would have no issue, otherwise he will need to meet his sponsorship requirements before waiving anything.

Tyler technically isn't a vendor. Dirk has been trying to get a commitment from him with no word yet.

If he is bringing a bumper to raffle, I would have no issue, otherwise he will need to meet his sponsorship requirements before waiving anything.

When I saw him a couple weeks ago, he mentioned there was a conversation between he and Nick about possibly doing a race of some sort in Lower Rock Garden, with his donation being a prize for the winner of the race.

Nick, can you enlighten us on the details?

I don't know if I'd mess with that but I'm not the one in charge.

When I saw him a couple weeks ago, he mentioned there was a conversation between he and Nick about possibly doing a race of some sort in Lower Rock Garden, with his donation being a prize for the winner of the race.

Nick, can you enlighten us on the details?

It was an interesting idea with a lot of big ifs and maybes. At this point I don't feel like putting forth the effort this year with everything else going on but I will elaborate more on the idea when I get off work.

That race is not going to fulfill his sponsorship commitments...would have to be in addition too...

I would also like to take care of the logo maker as well for their registration.

mac 'house keeping' gyvr

Back