• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work - Oct. 23rd

the Jeep is loaded, camper is in the truck, the spares are loaded, a few parts and tools loaded, turck, camper, trailer and XJ all washed, fueled and ready to head out in the morning. Gonna leave after I chore, so probably in the 9-10:00 range and should be there by 6:00 or maybe a bit earlier :dunno:

Cheese "gonna take a second mortgage to pay for fuel" Man

1021101952.jpg

Got this from tyler...guess he wanted me to be jealous...and I'll admit I am...thankfully I'll be using my camper this weekend as well...but at my annual Halloween Party that I missed last year...unfortunately I couldn't get to everything this weekend...i also couldn't get friday night off either...

mac 'also missing a competition' gyvr

heading out the door in about an hour or so, see ya all around 6:00

Got this from tyler...guess he wanted me to be jealous...and I'll admit I am...thankfully I'll be using my camper this weekend as well...but at my annual Halloween Party that I missed last year...unfortunately I couldn't get to everything this weekend...i also couldn't get friday night off either...

mac 'also missing a competition' gyvr

I told him that he looked like a mini macgyvr, what with his white truck and slide-in camper. Not to mention that you seem to have a picture of your loaded rig from every trip you've been on. :)

Well, I will be stopping at a wally world on the way there for snacks and beverages. If anyone needs anything, Cheeseman has my number, I can grab it for you. I should be rolling into camp around 5:30.

Looks like I'll be able to make it after all. Until this morning it looked highly unlikely, so no arrangements to use Cindy's jeep were made. If I cruise down in the van, will there be a passenger seat for me?

I will have a back seat that you are more than welcome to use. Or maybe a front if Stacey wants to sit in the back.

Looks like I'll be able to make it after all. Until this morning it looked highly unlikely, so no arrangements to use Cindy's jeep were made. If I cruise down in the van, will there be a passenger seat for me?

My passenger seat will be open.......once I clean it out when I get there. :D

Looks like my Indy trip may be a no-go. Dad may have to work Saturday. I should know later this evening. I may try to run over if we don't head to Indy.

I'll be there sometime in the morning. I'm going to a concert tonight, so it will be a short night. I'm planning on leaving at 5AM. I'll probably sleep most of the way down. It's about 4 hours, so I should be there on time.
The boys aren't coming, so I'll be by myself. So it shouldn't take as long to get there. They don't do mornings well.:)

Looks like my Indy trip may be a no-go. Dad may have to work Saturday. I should know later this evening. I may try to run over if we don't head to Indy.

Miss me fellas.
I won't make and appearance at Redbird.

Had a great time as always, except for some d-bags defiling my jeep. :looser: Put the jeep into some places i had never tried before and enjoyed it.

Ya had a blast. Weather was perfect. And it was the first time I have been To Redbird and didn't get any body damage. Cant say that for the rest.

Just got out of the shower, damn that felt good!

Had a great time, I'll get some pics up a little later today.

It was a great day. I have never seen Redbird drier than that in the last 5 years. We made some good progress in maintaining our trail; removed a tree that was 'rottener' than last year, figured out a bypass for the mudhole and introduced Tyler to RB's tight woods trails.

I will say Josh had a much better cleanup run than last year, you really showed me you learned to wheel. Same goes for Aaron, it's not such a mall crawler anymore. I wish I could have stayed longer, conditions were awesome.

it's not such a mall crawler anymore.
I'm headed to the mall in a minute. Wish you coulda brought yours out but work kinda hinders things sometimes. It was good to see everyone again, even with the late night shenanigans.....................way to not shut up Brendan. :laugh3:

Back