• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Fall Cleanup - November 12, 2016

in the afternoon after lunch we do some wheeling of the park...get lost...some times roll a rig...

mac 'should be a good time' gyvr

Come to think of it I have been involved in most of the big carnage there.

Brennen's rig got trashed trying to follow me, sean can't follow directions so he rolled.....there have been some other goodies but brennen's CF has by far been one of the most fun afternoons there.

Kegger you were at the Halloween thing right? That was not a clean up run and there really weren't any other NAXJA guys there unfortunately.

For the clean up we'll be camping at Redbird station, just down the road from the entrance to the park. If you come down friday night or are there before about 9ish on Saturday we'll be there. We try to go up to the gate for the clean up together.

In the morning we run the NAXJA trail that we clean up every trip. If there's a project we work on it, if not we just clean the trail and then in the afternoon after lunch we do some wheeling of the park...get lost...some times roll a rig...

This clean up is again being done in conjunction with the Main event Off road club. They are doing a Toy's for Tot event on Saturday. If you'd like you can bring a Toy to contribute to their event. They are also doing dinner at 5pm on Saturday at Redbird station. Last year they had a raffle too.

mac 'should be a good time' gyvr

Hope to be there by noon on Friday. Want do some wheeling, but don't wanna roll my little stockish rig. Will bring a toy(suggestions appreciated), hope to meet a lot of people.

I should have the mwc banner on my RV so it's easy to find.
3b16dadd4485b6a74cc8486567409f20.jpg

mac 'I hope to leave by noon' gyvr

I'll bet that packet arrived late last week!

mac 'sweet' gyvr

I'm hoping to be down there sometime in the afternoon on Friday. Will be setting up camp with excursion. Be the first clean up I have been able to make it to. Course no jeep this time.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

My naxja sticker got destroyed in my accident. :(

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

0f8dbfbd9d2589cd470efba37d5a9623.jpg

I will bring you a sticker. It's a 'blem' but looks good from 10 feet.

How many bolts do you need?

mac found one so far' gyvr

Found a second one

mac 'will bring with sticker this weekend' gyvr

Just bought 24 bamboo skewers....and forgot the chocolate and marshmallows. On the plus side i got tent stakes..... and still looking for my cot and tent poles. Soon ill have this together. ...

Back