• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear quarter armor??

steveareno

NAXJA Forum User
I know and have searched, and find three companies for rear quarter panel armor (JCR, Thor, and Tompken), but I know there is at least one more, but I cannot find it/any. Please give me company name or URL.

Thanks, Steve

Thanks, OR-Fab was the one I had seen, but could not fine.

Unfortunately OR Fab doesn't include brake light boxes, which IMO if you're gonna protect that area why neglect the brake lights. They just put slits in the armor so you can see the existing lights. Secondly they waterjet their logo, like Thor used to. I'm not a fan of either.

JCR ftw.

Unfortunately OR Fab doesn't include brake light boxes, which IMO if you're gonna protect that area why neglect the brake lights. They just put slits in the armor so you can see the existing lights. Secondly they waterjet their logo, like Thor used to. I'm not a fan of either.

JCR ftw.

I can't see damaging the tail light with the OR Fab quarter guards unless you back just right into a horizontal post or similar. Add another 150 bucks for LED lights to replace perfectly good lights with the JCR or Thor.

I highly recommend the OR Fab quarter guards.

Back